Chapter 95

"Oi! Oi! Back to the business!"

Long Shan said while rolling his eyes

So Han Min explains everything he learns from Dr.Tim.

Qi Xiao felt apprehensive when she heard the whole story,

She doesn't know what to feel!

"Even though I recover my memory and removed the hypnosis I still didn't go to you because it was dangerous! when everything came back I badly wanted to go to you but I cannot! I don't want to put you in danger! the Han is big and strong but they are an ancient family! I cannot fight head-on with them so I have to hide you! little Xiao please understand me!"

Han Min explain and begged

"I wanted to quickly resolve them but it was hard! They have a lot of minions and have a lot of protections here in the capital but I removed them bit by bit! And the last one is the Long so everything is done after a few days"

Qi Xiao fell into deep thought,

So in her past life, everything was just a huge scheme? everything is just for power and money?

She has lost everything! their home! her family and even her life just for this?

Qi Xiao bit her lips and look up

"Even if you say that you cannot change everything that already happens! we cannot change that anymore!"

Han Min's eyes dim

"You do not forgive me?"

"If was not your fault so there is nothing to forgive! but even if the wound disappears the scar remains! there is no one to blame but the memory will stay! the tears and the pain are already past now but the memory won't leave!"

Qi Xiao look up and slowly said

"Han Min I hope you understand! I don't blame you anymore but whenever I see you the memories and pain keep on resurfacing! the trauma and scars are already deeply carved in my heart so starting all over with you is really hard!"

Han Min look back and ask

"I won't have any chance any more? cant we start all over? Qi Xiao, you know that I will go crazy without you in my life! I love you very much that I am willing to do anything for you!"

Qi Xiao bit her lips, if she heard it from him in her previous life maybe she will be happy but now?

"I don't know! I feel like my heart is being squeezed when I am seeing you! it hurts when I am with you! everything is coming back when I hear you! Han Min, please understand!"

Han Min look down so nobody saw the light pass through his eyes

"But can you let me as your friend again? just like before when we were younger?"

The rest squint their eyes doubting him, after all, everyone knows how crazy Han Min is about Qi Xiao!

But Qi Xiao didn't doubt anything and just agreed

"Okay! Friendship is not impossible at all! thank you for understanding!"

Han Min felt relief, as long as he can still be friends with her, he can be forgiven someday, and he can wait as long as it's for Qi Xiao.

"Hmm! Anything for you!"

Qi Xiao is happy and contented now so she didn't see the darkness in Han Min's eyes but the rest felt the darkness surrounding Han Min.

After the revelations and all, they proceed to their celebration

"Let us all cheer for the successful 'revenge on behalf of Long Shan' plan! Hurray!"

"CHEERS!"

they said in unison and start drinking and eating while nibbling fruits Qi Xiao suddenly remember something

"By the way what happens to big brother Kim?"

Mo Ling pauses and so Ko Pin is so Han Min was the one who explains

"He was one of Shen Xin's dogs!"

Qi Xiao's eyes widen! what a grand scheme!

If she remembers correctly they met Kim Xi when they were still young!