Chapter 59:ETERNITY

Qi Xiao look at the golden bangle with a lot of symbols on it, so she nodded and commented

"Not bad! once you bought it you will know its history, and that is the most exciting part!"

Han Yun's eyes widen

"I didn't know that! but why is he telling me that it's from a princess?"

Qi Xiao laugh

"It's just like in movies! they will show everyone the trailers so they can pick up the audience's interest!"

Han Yun nodded like a chicken eating and bought the bangle hurriedly.

After buying the item Han Yun didn't read the whole history because she still wanted to shop!

What if the story is far from what she expected? then she will feel bad and stop buying things!

Qi Xiao finally calmed down but never wanted to be near Han Min again!

She doesn't want to listen to any of his nonsense again!

She doesn't want to think about him, Shen Chuchu, and herself!

While looking around she saw a gold necklace with a red diamond pendant!

The diamond carat was small but in reality, it isn't about the jewelry,

It was about the story behind, the necklace was gifted to a princess by a painter.

Sand Kingdom is very conservative even until now, accepting a gift from a man is like promising herself to him.

The princess accepts the necklace knowing the rules and even already has a betrothed person,

But she love the painter, while looking at the sparkling red diamond the princess made a decision and told the painter that they should run away and elope.

The painter didn't think twice and hurriedly agreed.

The princess's father chases after them and even orders his people to kill the painter and bring back the princess.

The painter died before the people catch the princess she took a dagger and kill herself while hugging tightly her beloved man.

The father was greatly saddened and ordered his people to bury them together and take back the only thing his daughter brought.

The necklace.

"Miss this necklace has a name!"

The  seller said when he noticed her looking intently at the necklace, Qi Xiao nodded

"I know!it is ETERNITY"

the seller was surprised and wanted to sell it but changed his mind, after all this necklace was said to have a bad and tragic history so no one dares to buy it.

Qi Xiao left absent-minded.

The necklace was given to Shen Chuchu by Han Min in her past life.

That was the last straw for her and finally accept that she is the loser!

She can never win against her and can never have Han Min again.

The necklace says it all, and she didn't want to go back to that suffocating life anymore!

"How much is that necklace?"

The store owner was surprised when a handsome foreigner suddenly asked

"You mean the ETERNITY?"

Han Min nodded determine to buy it, he was silently following her so he saw how she looked at the necklace with complex emotions!

There was even pain in her eyes! he didn't know why she felt that way but he knows that it is related to the necklace.

They left the antique market almost dinner time because Qi Xiao didn't want to drive anymore so they waited for Long Shan.

They didn't wait long, because he already plan on having dinner with them so when Qi Xiao called him he is already on his way.

Because he brings his driver and assistant so the driver will drive them later.

Long Shan brings them to a famous grill outdoor restaurant!

This time they did not doubt the food anymore so they happily agreed and order a lot.

And as soon as the food was delivered, they gobble it up!