Chapter 57:Ah-Shan

Qi Xiao is very grateful to Han Yun, she knows that she is being like that because of her so she comforted her.

"It was part of our past now! Changes are constant and we can't do anything about it all we can do is move on, but still Yunyun thank you!"

Han Yun sniff and hug her

"I really missed you! Next time you travel promise to bring me along okay?"

Qi Xiao laughs and nods her head promising her.

Han Min inwardly snorts

'Travel for our honeymoon? That is not a bad plan! sorry little sis but I guess you traveling with my wife will be impossible!'

He never cared what his sister's words earlier, only the traveling word registered in his mind.

The fact is his mind is full of how he will spend his entire life with Qi Xiao! and how he will compensate her for those times he hurts her, he truly regrets it!

Anyway, he has a lifetime! he will surely pay it off! even if he suffers a lot.

The dramatic breakfast is finally over, at first Han Yun was still worried about Shen Chuchu appearing again, she doesn't want to lose her appetite although the breakfast was weird on the first try but later on, they find it good!

Qi Xiao was laughing first at their faces when they tried it but she was dumbfounded because they adapted quickly.

While driving Qi Xiao explain their next location

"I want to bring you to the desert but Ah-Shan forbid me so I can only bring you guys to their antique market"

"Wait! I thought they are selling antiques at night?"

Mo Ling asks skeptical

"They also do that but what they are selling at the night market are huge deals! most of the night costumer are big people!"

Ko Pin was surprised! they certainly came to a night market maybe twice and they did meet famous and rich people all over the world!

"Are saying that it is illegal?"

"Of course not! the only difference was that the tax is way bigger!"

"But is the antiques real?"

Qi Yan asks, he wants to buy some for gifts.

"Yup! Fakes are not allowed here"

"But how do they know that it is not counterfeit?"

Han Yun asks innocently

"The papers signed by the king cannot be faked"

Han Min said but Han Yun is still confused so Qi Xiao explains

"Every item that sells off in the market is approved by the ministry and the papers will be signed by the king, of course, no one will dare to copy the king's stamp right?"

Han Yun finally understand so she nod, the question and answer is done but there is a burning gaze beside her.

She looked and her mouth twitched seeing Han Min looking at her intently,

She wanted to ignore it but his gaze is annoying so she finally asked

"What?"

Han Min keep staring at her, after half a minute he finally asks

"Ah-Shan?"

Qi Xiao's hand almost slips from the steering wheel and glares at him

"What it has to do with you?"

But Han Min didn't back down

"Tell me"

Qi Xiao ignores him so he leans more towards her.

But it was useless so he leans closer.

Qi Xiao finally got distracted and answer briskly

"Brother Shan! big brother Long Shan! satisfied?"

"Heh! Brother Shan? I didn't know that you have an extra big brother!"

Qi Xiao is already losing her patience

"He is older than me why can't I call him that? I call Brother Mo and Brother Ko brothers as well! what is your problem with that?"

Qi Yan and the others that are listening reacted as well

"We are the real brothers but we didn't even say anything about it!"

Qi Yan's meaning was he is only an outsider so he doesn't have the right to question Qi Xiao.