Chapter 70:pit fall

Because Qi Xiao remains silent so Han Yun didn't ask anymore but her worries did not disappear so she whispers to Qi Yan

"Did little Xiao was bullied?"

Qi Yan look at her strangely

"Isn't the big culprit there?"

Han Yun follow where he was pointing, she inwardly nodded when she saw Qi Yan pointing her brother

"Yeah! The biggest culprit! but who else?"

Qi Fan was listening to their conversation and cannot help himself

"Of course, the other one is your good big brother's fiancee!"

Han Yun's eyes widen, she forget about that s***!

"You are right! That annoying woman bullied our little Xiao! I will avenge my bestie!"

"...."

Qi Xiao was on the side listening, if she remember correctly it was always her who wants to humiliate Shen Chuchu!

If she remembers correctly she did already for how many times when she left.

Maybe because of humiliation, Shen Chuchu learned, so she dug a pit for her to jump, and she a stupid fool fell for it.

So later on even if she did nothing whenever her path crossed with her there will be a scandal about her bullying the poor Shen Chuchu.

She tried to explain but nobody believes her anymore except for her family and Han Yun.

"Little Xiao don't worry! I will make her pay! Even if I fight with my brother I won't let her get away with it! no one bullies my little Xiao!"

Qi Xiao laugh at her solemn declaration

"I wasn't bullied! And don't fight with your brother, it is not good! am I the kind of person that will be easily stepped on?"

She comfort her gently but Han Yun was not comforted at all!

"Don't be too nice! whatever you will say she was already officially my second greatest enemy since two years ago!"

"Who is the first?"

Mo Ling butt in

Han Yun roll her eyes and scoff

"Of course, it is my brother! he has been since he liked fighting over little Xiao, he forget about her and hurt her, so his sin is really unforgivable!"

The others didn't say anything and moved away from her silently.

They don't want to be hit with a stray bullet! They want to keep their lives!

Qi Xiao can't sleep because of excitement, she will step on country C again after 2 years!

So she decided to read all Long Shan sent her.

It was detailed information about enemies from her past life.

She was too naive in her previous self but now her naivety was shed off.

She already sees what she didnt before so she asked Long Shan to give her their pieces of information,

But she was dumbfounded while reading it!

It was very detailed! everything about them!

What the hell?

Even first love?

Qi Xiao giggles that make Han Yun woke up from her nap

"Little Xiao, why you are not resting? what are you reading?"

Qi Xiao glance at her

"Nothing important, just what Long Shan sent me to read, go back to sleep! I won't disturb you"

Han Yun shook her head

"Not sleepy anymore and you didn't disturb me at all! say, say how do you think that wench Shen Chuchu will welcome us? after all, I heard that she was really threatened by my brother! she was virtually thrown back!"

Qi Xiao giggles because of her best friend's wild imagination

"I don't think it was that bad! maybe they are just having a lovers prattle?"

Han Yun snort

"Lover? never did I see my brother being sweet to her! but anyway maybe they just don't show it in public? after all, everyone thinks that they are engaged!"