Chapter 73: breakfast

Qi Xiao-"Did I disturb the busy Mr. Long Shan?"

Long Shan laugh at the sulky Qi Xiao

Long Shan-"Yes very busy! because my partner run off somewhere! aah! So tired!"

Qi Xiao giggles while imagining his face

Qi Xiao-"Okay fine drama queen! you are too busy! too busy thinking about my leftover work!"

Long Shan-"Haha! no little sis, just teasing you! I know you miss your parents too much so I didn't call you, I do not want to disturb your quality time with them"

Qi Xiao smile feeling warm in her heart, she know that he did it for her.

Qi Xiao-"I know! anyway, thank you!"

Long Shan-"Why are you thanking me? you have to compensate me! when I return in a few days, I will dump everything on you!"

Qi Xiao-"Yes boss! Understood boss! Don't worry boss!"

Long Shan-"What an obedient assistant! I will give you a raise after 5 years if you stay like that!"

Qi Xiao's lips twitch but maintain her humble tone

Qi Xiao-"Thank you, boss! I hope I am still alive when that time comes!"

Long Shan-"Ooh! Don't worry I will hand it to your family!"

Qi Xiao cannot take it anymore so she laughs out loud.

After chatting for a while Qi Xiao finally fell asleep.

Han Min goes straight to his office from the airport.

Bringing down a huge family is hard even including to Han Min himself.

He is confident that he will succeed, only one step more, and mistake is not accepted.

He is glad that these days the Qi couple will not let Qi Xiao out so he has time.

He needs to finish all of this while the wife is still in in-laws confinement.

Han Min smile darkly, thinking about how to properly compensate his wife for all those dark past.

While Han Min is busy planning things Qi Xiao is now making breakfast.

Although she slept late but waking up and preparing her breakfast early is already her habit so even though she is now home she still woke up earlier.

Ye Fei was shocked to see her daughter in the kitchen busying herself

"Darling, what is the occasion?"

"Good morning Mom! it was a little habit of mine to prepare my breakfast for more than a year now"

She explain while still preparing, Ye Fei felt complicated, she felt pity and at the same time proud of her!

It was the hardest time for them when she left but now seeing her glowing, she was glad that they didn't managed to stopped her.

"Mom! What's wrong?"

Ye Fei was startled and asked in confusion

"What happens?"

Qi Xiao giggle at her mom's baffled reaction

"I have been asking you how many times now but you didn't answer!"

Ye Fei smile and shook her head

"Nothing darling just happy that you are back!"

Qi Xiao stop what her doing and hug her mom

"Aw, Mom! I am more than happy now that I am back!"

While the mother-daughter are hugging each a bear hug was added

"Why are you hugging and forgetting about me?"

Qi Feng ask feeling betrayed.

Qi Xiao giggle at her childish dad and Ye Fei shook her head feeling helpless

"Good morning Dad! you both sit down, the breakfast will be ready soon!"

"Wow! My daughter is cooking! go on now! we won't disturb you!"

Qi Feng assure her while pulling his wife out of the kitchen while walking she still hears their prattle

"I want to stay here! I want to watch my little Xiao cooking!"

Her mother complains

"No can do! it will be the first time our daughter  preparing food for us! and you staying there will only disturb her!"

Qi Feng said