Chapter 65:catching the prey

"So you guys were talking behind my back huh?"

Long Shan said when he came in, Han Yun smile a little embarrassed but Qi Xiao smile meaningfully to both of them but hurriedly cover it when the other guys come in with their things.

The chemistry of these two!

"I was praising you!"

Long Shan chuckled and just let it slide, they are not deaf, they heard it all!

So Han Min's mood worsens! from a thunderstorm now, it looks like a hurricane is hovering above him!

Thinking that it was ridiculous! the wife is praising another man except him!

The sour smell is already leaking out making Long Shan wants to anger him more.

So he sat beside her and put his arm around her shoulder, Qi Xiao was surprised by his action but remembering their plan she let him.

Mo Ling and Ko Pin get away from Han Min's side, they felt like there will be a blizzard anytime near him so they stealthily go beside the Qi brothers.

The drinking party starts but on Han Min's side in the other corner, it looks like he is in the underworld thanks to the gloom around him.

Long Shan was enjoying this greatly but the others felt the danger!

Specially Qi Xiao! She doesn't know why she felt cold in her back, she have this feeling that she will be eaten alive!

She look around and shiver when she found that Han Min was looking at her darkly!

She looked away pretend that she didn't see anything and resumed drinking but the dangerous feeling become intense

"Ohh! It seems that he was about to explode! I will give him some breather"

Qi Xiao didn't understand what Long Shan meant but when he let go she finally get it!

Since they come Long Shan didn't let go of her, he sat beside her, holding her hand or playing with her hair, or just leaning at her!

Long Shan Chuckle and go to Han Min to hand him another drink, He accepted it and drinks it all in front of him.

They talked about nonsensical things for a moment and Long Shan start drinking with the brothers after Han Min.

While he was away Qi Xiao drink more comfortably with Han Yun

"Little Xiao, are you excited?"

She suddenly asks

"About what?"

"About your return to country C!"

Qi Xiao's eyes brighten

"I am! I miss my parents greatly! I badly want to see them! and of course a lot of things!the food!the roads!our favorite places! our home! friends and all!"

Han Yun giggles and sways a little obviously the alcohol is already kicking

"It is good that you are coming back home! we will start our to-do list!"

Qi Xiao laugh and agreed, they talked merrily eat, drink, and laugh so they didn't notice the time and the alcohol they consumed.

Qi Xiao is a little dizzy and stuffy, she stood up to go out.

She forgets that the beast who has been prying her still lurking around, waiting for the right moment.

And the moment he has been waiting for finally comes.

Qi Xiao only covers her hair and goes out, anyway, she will only go for a moment so it's fine.

When she comes out, Han Min looks around, and seeing no one notices he subtly follows.

She go to the toilet first and searched around the tent for a perfect place.

She found the side that was not too windy so it won't be too sandy.

She smiles and looks up to look at the star.

Thinking that maybe she won't be able to visit the place for a long while so she felt nostalgic.

While looking up a person suddenly blocked her sight.