Chapter 68:passionate hug

Long Shan woke up earliest.

He woke Qi Xiao up first, and Qi Xiao woke Han Yun up.

She was dumbfounded when she saw the others!

It was good that before she got drunk she helped Han Yun with her sleeping bag, and because they will sleep side by side so she directly enter hers when Han Yun was settled down.

The men are scattered, sleeping anywhere!

It was good that the floor was covered by carpet so it won't be that uncomfortable, she looked around and can't help but search for a certain someone but did not find it.

She turn around and was clashed by a meat wall, she didn't need to know who it is because she smell the familiar smell.

Han Min chuckled and said in his husky voice

"Morning baby! I wish that I could always wake up like this I love receiving your passionate hug"

Qi Xiao glare at him and ignore his teasing, push him away, and walked away

"What's wrong?"

Long Shan asks after coming out of the bathroom

Qi Xiao shook her head and remind him that he should wake the others up.

Long Shan has a little headache so he missed her flustered appearance.

"Ahh! I have an awful hangover!"

Han Yun complains while riding in the car.

Because all of them were drunk last night so no one would want to ride a camel instead they rent a car to ride back.

Qi Xiao shook her head and hand her hangover pills.

"Take it first!"

Han Yun took the pills and thank her

"You are still the best of all!"

She giggles and closes her eyes either, her head is not aching but she just remembers what happened last night, instead of having a dodgy eye she would rather close it.

Long Shan knows her too well so by just looking into her eyes he will notice something and that is the thing she will avoid no matter what!.

"Okay you guys go back to the hotel and pack your things and I will go with little Xiao to help her"

The others nodded and left while the driver drove them to her apartment.

She already packed everything but because she has a lot of luggage so Long Shan helped her to call a large car to fit all of her belongings.

After everything is done Long Shan answered a call, Qi Xiao was in the room double-checking everything so she didn't hear anything.

"What's wrong?"

She asked worriedly because it seems that something is off base in his expression

"Little Xiao I have to cancel my flight! there was a very important thing that I forget!"

Qi Xiao was doubtful

"If it's important why did you fail to remember?"

Long Shan laughs silly

"It was my plan since a long time ago! I keep it because I want to make that project when we transfer to our country!"

Qi Xiao looks disappointed but still offers him a help

"I can also cancel my flight! why not I help you so it will be faster?"

Long Shan laugh while patting her head

"No need baby sis! I can handle it, you just go home and be careful okay? the pieces of information I sent to you still there?"

Qi Xiao smile brightly he is always calling her baby sis if they are alone, that was his real endearment to her!

"In here! don't worry! I can handle this! I am not that weak!"

"Of course you are strong! you can bring down all the enemies in just a flick of your hand!"