Chapter 75: robbed

Madam Han is home when Han Yun returns

"How is little Xiao?"

She asked her daughter after she enters the house

"She is gorgeous Mom! She even cooked breakfast! and see this? this is lunch full of love pack she made for me!"

Madam Han laugh, knowing her daughter she is sure that she coerced Qi Xiao!

Han Yun keeps on bragging about Qi Xiao's homemade dishes and forgets about the evil spirit that will be summoned by Qi Xiao's things!

"Mom I will just put it in the kitchen first while I am freshening up!"

Madam Han nodded and continue watching her favorite drama,

Because the drama was in its climax scene she didn't notice Han Min entering and goes straight to the kitchen.

Han Min just came to take something and leave immediately, when he entered he heard Han Yun talk about Qi Xiao.

When her sister go to her room he stealthily go to the kitchen, he just looked around and found what he was looking for in a second.

He took the packed lunch, go to his office take the document and leave just like that.

Madam Han's attention was all on the drama so she didn't notice that her daughter has been robbed again!

The drama was getting intense! She was already crying when a sudden roar rang throughout the house

"WHERE IS MY LUNCH???!!!!"

Madam Han was startled and looked at her almost-crying daughter

"Mom! We have been robbed my precious lunch was missing!"

"Ask the helper! maybe they just put it somewhere?"

She asks in confusion, it is in daylight! and there are guards everywhere! who will dare?

"I already asked them! they didn't touch it! they didn't even see it! Mom let us call the police! we have to find it!"

Madam Han didn't know whether to laugh or cry at her daughter's reaction

"But I was here all along and nobody comes in!"

Han Yun wanted to cry!

She just took 15 minutes and the lunch was gone?

And nobody can enter the Han state except if the guard knows them!

Han Yun's eyes light up

"It is Han Min! he came right? HAN MIN!"

She shout while running towards her brother's room but was empty even his study room.

Han Yun stomp her feet angrily and left almost flying!

Madam Han sigh while looking at her daughter.

It was always like this when it comes to Qi Xiao there will be always a quarrel between the siblings but for her, it was good because without Qi Xiao her children have zero interactions at all!

When Han Yun arrives at Han Min's company it was already late.

Looking at the empty lunchbox her heart felt empty as well.

Han Min just glance at her and happily resume his work.

The wife's cooking is the best! he can't wait to marry her so he can eat her cooking anytime.

Because of feeling heartbroken Han Yun's mind is blank so when her phone rings she answers it automatically and even put it in hand-off mode

"Yunyun you forgot your hairpin in here!do you want me to bring it to you?"

Qi Xiao's voice rang out that makes Han Min look up and Han Yun returned to her senses

"Little Xiao! Huhuhuhu!"

Qi Xiao pause and hurriedly ask in a flustered voice

"Yunyun what is wrong? tell me? where are you? I will come to you!"

Hearing the panic in her voice Han Yun cried more

"Little Xiao! huhuhu!the lunch was eaten by the devil!"

Qi Xiao stopped and laugh

"It is fine! I will just make another okay? Don't cry! Your eyes won't look pretty anymore!"

"But it was mine! he is such a thief!"

Qi Xiao massage her head and console her

"Tell me who the thief was I will avenge you!"