Chapter 67:throw herself to him

Han Min smirked seeing her reaction.

He wanted to kiss her again, and he was about to do it but a rustling sound came from the tent.

Qi Xiao's eyes widen, she didn't know where her strength came from and manage to push him away.

Finally freed from him she escaped immediately.

Han Min laugh and lick his lips.

The sweet taste lingers which makes him addicted to it.

Feeling that it was not enough wondering when he could eat until his heart's content.

She escaped but he is already satisfied, she already remembers his way to punish her.

He is sure just like before she won't dare again!

He touch his arm that was bitten by her and laughed happily 'what a great keepsake!'.

Qi Xiao come back inside the tent and was relieved seeing that almost all of them are now drunk! She sat back beside Han Yun and start drinking again.

Han Yun saw her and lean on her making a drunk speech! but she was not paying attention at all! the memory earlier keeps on reappearing in her mind!

Han Yun suddenly move and accidentally hit her chest which was bitten.

She hissed but Han Yun is already drunk so she didn't hear the cry of Qi Xiao but Han Min who was already sitting near her heard it and chuckle.

Qi Xiao looks back and throws him a hard glare.

But for Han Min, it was a flirtatious glance because her face is red from the alcohol, her eyes are watery from the pain and her lips is still swollen so his eyes darken again.

But Qi Xiao who already looked in front didn't see it.

Han Min lick his teeth feeling itchy, he still wanted to take a bite again but too bad he may have to wait.

While Han Min is looking at Qi Xiao with a predatory expression.

Qi Xiao is cursing him in her mind! his first bite was in between her shoulder and neck!

It is okay to wear a little more in this country even if it is summer but they will return to country C tomorrow!

Is she going to wear a turtle neck in the middle of summer?

She grits her teeth again and wishes that she could mince him!

She wanted to look back and kill him with her glare but she doesn't want to be noticed even though the others are already drunk!

Her head and heart are aching, she did try her very best to forget him!

Her last life she hoped and begged but he just keep on looking at her coldly!

She cried hard in front of him but he just turn his back on her!

How many nights she wished that everything was just a bad dream but she keeps on waking up still him being cold and even hating her!

Now she is willing to give up but he appears and acts like there was nothing wrong between them.

If she didn't have a memory from her last life maybe she will throw herself to him but the pain of his rejection and his coldness toward her stays in her mind.

The fall of her family although not his fault but he is still part of it.

She didn't want to blame him or plan to blame him at all but she can't help herself!

Everything is chained together!

She sigh and decided to drown herself in alcohol trying to forget everything.

Mo Ling and Ko Pin are also drunk so they have the guts to make Han Min drink a lot!

Han Min was in a good mood so he let his friends be.

He will consider it a celebration of the advantages he took from his wife.