Chapter 84 :Long Family

"By the way ah-Shan I have been meaning to ask this to you since before, do you think this Shen Chuchu thing is purely coincident?"

"How can you say that?"

Long Shan ask bewildered

"I mean it started at that time, right? you being a playboy and trash start that time right? think about it, you have been guarding her but there was even no shadow of that so-called stalker, right? And all of the people why you?in the school, you came from I doubt it if there is no other rich dumb, and stupid student like you right?"

Long Shan's mouth twitched at her last words but think about it!

He was only rebellious! the girls swarm around him but he never pays them any attention!

Long Shan's eyes squint

"So do you think it was not coincident?"

Qi Xiao nod her head and said seriously

"Because you were young and rebellious just a little negative story about you will be true to others! but isn't it a bit too dumb? you fall into a stupid trap? you really are pitiful aren't you?"

Long Shan look at Qi Xiao and didn't know how to react.

She is saying that he is pitiful but her face is full of smiles obviously enjoying his suffering! What a really bad friend!

But he felt that it wasn't important anymore.

"Anyway, it was now part of my past! I don't really care anymore"

"Nonsense! Even if is it past but it doesn't mean that you should forgive them that easily! Wait until I unleash my fury in them before I can truly say that they are forgiven!"

Long Shan laugh loudly and just let her be, it was good being protected! the feeling is really indescribable.

After dropping Long Shan Qi Xiao hurriedly go home to make a plan for her revenge on behalf of Long Shan!

At this party, she will make sure that they will regret till their intestine turn green on trapping Long Shan and ruining his name!

But first, she needs to investigate about the events that year!

So Qi Xiao becomes busy like the others, Han Yun who become suddenly left out barges into Qi Xiao's room after 2 days of not seeing her

"Little Xiao! Don't you love me anymore? why not come and play with me?!"

Han Yun waited to be comforted but unexpectedly there was none so she look closer and uttered earth-shattering curses!

"Which damn bastard and retard had the guts to make my Qi Xiao cry!!? I will make them live a living hell! I will cut them piece by piece and feed them to the shark!"

She hugs Qi Xiao and asks again

"Tell me! Don't be afraid! who bullies you?"

Qi Xiao sniff and look at Han Yun.

She just received the report about Long Shan, her people are too competent that they dug out not only that but even his life and his mother in Long's house.

Han Yun squint her eyes and take the report Qi Xiao was reading, she investigated the cause of Qi Xiao's tears but she was frozen shock after reading it.

In the report, Long Shan's mother's life is the most tragic!

Like most other rich families Long Guan and his wife Zhang Daiyu were arranged.

The Zhang is not as rich as Long but the agreement was made by the elders so the Long parents cant object.

Long Guan and Zhang Daiyu got married but it was a tragedy for the bride.

Long Guan has a long-time lover, but because he can't marry her so she becomes his kept woman.

Long Guan hide Zhang Daiyu and didn't bring her to any events or social gatherings.

His reason was she was sickly and not convenient for those events.

Zhang Daiyu lives like a prisoner but she didn't fight and just swallows everything thinking that her husband will someday, going to accept her.