Chapter 33: game launch

Qi Fan's huge project made a lot of noise, but he is unruffled which makes people especially confused

Mi Lyn contacted the Tan and Su asking about the current direction of the plan, but she was angered when she heard the news!

That Qi Fan actually changed the contract! and the stupid Tan and Su sign the contract without even re-reading it!

It's like lifting a rock and smashing it in their own feet! the worst part is they cannot go back to the signed contract! and they even add a zero to the liquidation fee!

Now they can only bite the bullet and find something to lessen the damage.

Is Qi Fan will let them off? For sure it is impossible, so after the problem stabilized and the remaining amount has been off paid by them, Qi Fan starts his move,

A lot of embezzlement issues came knocking on the Tans and Sus door, not only that, evidence of illegal exporting was dug out as well.

Mi Lyn was celebrating a while ago because she successfully rehypnotized Han Min, but she didn't expect that this will gonna happen!

The problem with  Qi is not that worrisome special now that Han Min is already in her hand but now it is a different story!

In this case, there will be a chain reaction! so she hurriedly call her maternal family to clean up their mess and make sure that there will be not even just a little evidence will remain!

The Mi family hurriedly clean up their closet!

They set their warehouses on fire! they buried their underground storage and sank their ships!

In short, the Mi family lost billions but even though it was already done fast there was still traces left,

Mi Lyn panicked more so hurriedly go home to ask her husband for help, he always pampers her, and with every request she make he will surely do it for her!

But unexpectedly she was turned down

"Sorry Lyn but this time I can't help you! this time the issue is huge! and you know I can't gamble my name! I have a Han family to protect!"

Mi Lyn was disappointed but she knows that this is not easy!

If no one will help her she will find a way herself!

Grandpa Han sighed in disappointment with her wife, those more than 40 years are just like a passing dust in her eyes.

He is already this old, his son told him to just divorce his wife, at first he was wavering but now his decision is firm!

The trouble in the country C just comes and goes, a lot happens in these 4 months but Qi Xiao is too busy to care!

She is busy making money!

Long Shan is really capable even without any help from their family he managed to build their own company in less than 6 months!

Because both of them are from C country so of course their company will be in C country!

But because Qi Xiao insists on not going back so Long Shan is quite pitiful!

So after 6 months, Long Shan become haggard, so he, decide to just open a branch there in Sand Kingdom.

When the game was launched Qi Xiao was not surprised when it was hit well!

The beta test rating was extremely high so when the real game came out a lot of people hurriedly bought it!

As the makers of course Qi Xiao and Long Shan has to open their own accounts so they can study well the game run.