Chapter 56:'kneel down'

"Go back and wait for me to deal with all of you! including my good grandmother! tell that to her!"

Shen Chuchu panicked

'Impossible! Nobody knows!'

She adjusted her reaction and asked with an innocent voice

"I don't know what are you talking about? brother"

"STOP! It was utterly nauseating! follow me and I swear to god that I will cut off your feet!"

And turn around to follow the others.

Shen Chuchu was petrified seeing the warning in Han Min's emotionless eyes, she know that this time if she follow along he will do as he say so she goes out with shaky legs.

Long Shan looks at the beeping phone and chuckles while imagining how dark Han Min's face is!

Han Min is truly angry when he called him earlier!

He wondered what that 'fiancee' of his did to make him vexed to that extent.

But he is pretty sure that Qi Xiao is part of it!

'Great job little Xiao!'

After another chuckle, he called his assistant to book a ticket as he say and scratch his head when he remember that he doesn't even know where are they right now, so how he can take the 'extra baggage' back?

He shook his head and sent a message to Qi Xiao asking about their location.

He only waited for a moment before receiving the reply.

After knowing the place he asks his driver to pick Shen Chuchu.

When everything is done he resumes lessening his stacks of work.

Qi Xiao just put down her phone when the door opened and Han Min came in.

She knit her eyebrows and ask still angry

"Why are you still here? can you please stop ruining my day?"

Han Min squatted in front of her and said gently

"Okay don't be angry anymore okay? I already sent the annoying person home"

Qi Xiao and the rest were shocked by his sudden action and when she realized it he already took her hand and squeezed it gently.

She took her hand back and become more angry

"Speak nicely! why do you have to touch me?"

Han Min laugh feeling happy seeing her being flustered in front of him, thinking that it was a good sign, it means that he still affects her right?

He stood up and sat in the available chair in front of her and explain

"I ask Long Shan to send her back to the country"

Han Yun was first to recover by her brother's 'kneeling' in front of her best friend and snort

"She is too shameless!do you think she will listen to you?"

Han Min didn't spare her a look and answered while keeping his sight on Qi Xiao

"I will cut off her feet"

Qi Xiao raise her eyebrow and look down at her phone, she wants to hide her shaken expression, she knows him very well and she knew that she is being serious

She doesn't know why it looks like he was explaining to her but she didn't want to speculate.

"That's brutal dude!"

Ko Pin reacted for a while, but Han Min smirked and answer

"I am serious!"

The Qi brothers snort while Qi Yan mock

"Who cares what you do to her?"

"Yeah, he is right! The moment you hurt our little Xiao over her we stopped caring about you anymore!if only I can choose which brother I could have!"

Qi Xiao sigh when Han Yun said it and silently rebuke her

"Yunyun don't say that! families should support each other! whatever happens, he is still and will remain your brother, always your family!"

For her, whatever happens, your family is the only people you can turn to, she felt uncomfortable when They are fighting because of her.

Han Yun pouts and whispers while whining

"Stop siding with him! I am really mad at him and I can't stop myself especially when the time you cried a river for him!"