Chapter 88

While the room is in a weird atmosphere Qi Xiao's phone rang

"Hello?"

"Lu Li? Haha! it's been long isn't it?"

"Yes?"

"Yeah?"

"Okay! okay! see you there!"

Qi Xiao put down her mobile phone and excitedly tell Long Shan the news

"Ah-Shan Lu Li is inviting us to his art exhibit! he is back!"

The excitement is radiating through Qi Xiao that makes Long Shan laugh but Han Min frown

"Then we better prepare a special gift for him!"

Qi Xiao really admire Lu Li's artworks even before! so she is excited.

"Lu Li? you mean the famous artist not only here but internationally as well?"

Han Yun asks skeptical

"Yes it is him! he is my friend!so I can bring you all! but"

Her excitement diminish and said to Long Shan

"Let us solve your issue first! I want them down when we attend the party! that will be our biggest gift to them!"

Long Shan was stunned and laugh

"Yes, ma'am!"

Qi Xiao smiles evilly, it is good that the party and exhibition won't clash together, if it is then it will be a huge pity!

Anyway, she knows her priority so no need to choose if ever, she will surely choose Long Shan, and Long Shan knows that very well.

After that, they began the meeting on how to bring down the Longs in a very grand manner!

All of them are invited so all of them can attend the grand celebration so all of them wanted to show to be more spectacular!

That night another huge family is about to collapse.

The awaited party finally arrives, Qi Xiao is Long Shan's partner so they have to arrive together.

The Qi family finally met Long Shan and liked him on the spot knowing how he takes good care of Qi Xiao.

Because Qi Xiao wanted to be villainous tonight she wore a red off-shoulder gown with large black opal in the chest.

And she wore a black diamond earring as her only piece of jewelry.

She wanted to stand out a little so her outfit and makeup are more elaborated.

Because Long Shan will 'formally' introduce her so he wore a black suit with a red tie and small black opal in his tie clip.

Long Shan smile wider when he saw her

"Evil darling! evil!You ready?"

Qi Xiao laugh and nod her head

"I am born to be ready as an evil villainess!"

Long Shan chuckled, say bye to Qi Xiao's parents, and left.

While inside the car Long Shan inform her of the plan

"We will arrive first, after all, I am 'relative' with them, we will not do much because I bet my good brothers will be the ones doing a lot"

Qi Xiao agrees, his brothers like to kick Long Shan out of the family, he is the biggest threat because he is the only legitimate son so it is not surprising if they do more evil things!

She is still thankful that Long Shan choose to leave home when he is younger! if not, she doesn't know what they will do to him!

Humans can do a lot of things for money and power, even in ancient times the royal family will kill each other just to have the throne, the nobles will poison each other just to snatch away the title, and the commoners will forget their kins for money.

Wife killing the husband, brothers killing each other and sons killing the parents everything is for power!

Qi Xiao laughs mockingly, what a shallow way of thinking! what a narrow-minded people! what a brainless idea!