Chapter 11:Lu Li

Han Min rest his eyes after Han Yun left,

Everything is a messed up! and he doesn't know where to start cleaning,

This is the first time in his life that he is perturbed and confused.

After another minute he types something on his phone and proceeds working.

He badly needs something to divert his attention from all of this!

Han Yun left his brother's office hurriedly, she really cannot stay with him for a long time,

She knows that it was not Han Min's fault and even Qi Xiao convinced her to be nice to him through her last letter but whenever she saw him her blood is boiling,

Especially when she sees Shen Chuchu! She wants to wipe out the hypocrisy in that face of hers!

When she came home she hurriedly run to her room and lock herself inside,
And hurriedly took out her diary and start writing.

Since Qi Xiao left she start writing her daily life so when she see her again she will make Qi Xiao read everything in her diary!

Qi Xiao sneeze two times while choosing what to eat,

She scratches her nose while whispering

"It must be Han Yun cursing me behind my back! I think I need to send her some  message so she will stop cursing me!"

She smiles bitterly when she remembers her past again,

Han Yun is always there for her, telling her to stop when her jealousy is eating her, so she never crosses the line!

Thanks to Han Yun's constant reminders so she never becomes the devil herself!

And Han Yun is one of those few people who never gave her up.

Qi Xiao is already in country F, it's her 5th country since she left, to think that she only left for only 2 months but her mind is constantly refreshed!

After eating she rode a public bus and drop by the seaside.

She removed her heels and walk barefoot in the coarse white sand,

After walking for a while she sat down and breathed in the salty smell of the sea.

She is glad that she was given a second chance and thankful from the bottom of her heart.

She smiles brightly while looking at the sea.

Lu Li just decided to stay by the seaside to take a sunset photo when he saw Qi Xiao smiling brighter than the sun,

So as a photographer, he took a lot of photos without even thinking about it,

He realized the impoliteness he has done already a little late

"Hello miss! you are from country C also right?"

Qi Xiao's eyes widen when she recognized the person in front of her,

Lu Li! He will be the most famous and sought-after photographer after 2 years!

She really likes his photos and art!

"Ooh! Hello! yes, I am from country C! How may I help you?"

Lu Li is relief when she answers him politely so he asks

"I am Lu Li, a photographer, I saw you earlier and you shone like a sun so I took some photos of you! if you mind I can delete it all!"

Qi Xiao's eyes widen

"I am Qi Xiao! May I see?"

Lu Li hurriedly shows the camera that makes Qi Xiao's jaw drop!

In the image, she really shines like a sun! and she looks so beautiful!

Really the famous photographer is on a different level!

Maybe he can even capture great images in a swamp!

"Is this really me? I never felt so beautiful in my entire life! you are so great!"

Lu Li blush at her praise and humble himself

"Miss I think you overpraise me! the image is beautiful because of the model!"

Qi Xiao laugh

"I don't believe you! I bet if you take a photo in a dumpsite it will look artistic!"