Chapter 93

"By the way Mr.Long Guan this trash son of yours, you are talking about has a net-worth 3 times more than you! I mean when you are in your prime!"

Long Guan's eyes widen

"It is a lie!"

Qi Xiao just smirk and let the police take them away,

After they were taken Qi Xiao look at Fu Ling

"Ooh! You are still here? Don't be jealous after tonight you will be more famous! make sure to find your bestie okay? you will need her the most!"

And look at Shen Chuchu

"And you! If this happens again I can become more evil than tonight! I will make you see that I can be the devil incarnate himself so you better stop this cheap act of yours or you better prepare yourself!"

And finally, turn to Han Min

"And you! Stop coming near me! I can't afford to be called cheap and fiance seductress every time! I hate it!"

Han Min chuckle

"When did I ever have a fiancee? did I propose to you?"

Qi Xiao felt goosebumps and hide behind Long Shan

"Stop playing innocent here! you fix your issues and stop including me okay?"

The crowd was still immersed in the previous drama and got excited when they can watch more!

"That is why I am asking! who is my fiancee?"

The crowd looks at Shen Chuchu and one of them ask

"Isn't Miss Shen?"

Han Min's face is full of disgust like what he heard is the most disgusting thing he ever had

"When did I say that?"

The crowd fell into deep thought, he is right he never said! it was only Shen Chuchu who is unilaterally announcing herself as his fiancee!

Long Shan scoff

"You not denying it means that you are agreeing on it!"

Qi Xiao nods her head and add

"If from the beginning you made clear your side this won't happen! Don't play dumb on us!"

Han Min sigh

"But she is my savior! she saves my life so I can't shame her! That is unfair you know?"

The crowd who was eating melon seed paused, he has a point! if he denies it Shen Chuchu will be laughed at and she will be humiliated but Long Shan and the other is still not convinced

"Then why do you have to wait for two years to make it clear? are you being a big jerk and making the young lady wait?"

Qi Yan ask

"But I obviously don't like her even just for a bit! I am not even interested in her! come on if there is no comparison there will be no harm will be done! the difference between her and your sister is like heaven and earth!"

And Han Min stole a glance at her chest so Qi Xiao curse

"You bastard! where do you think you are looking?"

Han Min put up his hand and explain

"I am just telling your brother about your uniqueness!"

Qi Xiao's lips twitch the hell with uniqueness! he was obviously playing hooliganism!

"And I have to make it clear now to everyone! after all the woman I wanted to be with for the rest of my life is finally back!"

Qi Xiao blush so Long Shan put her on his back like a mother hen protecting a chick from a big bad wolf

"I think that woman is not yours anymore so back off!"

"Anyway, I don't care! you better fix the mess you made! or don't come near me ever again! For the sake of our previous relationship, I will let it pass now but if there is 3rd time you will regret it!do you understand?"

Qi Xiao warns Han Min but he only chuckles and surrenders without a fight

"Yes, ma'am! I will fix this!"

Qi Xiao snort and left the venue pulling Han Yun with the others in tow.

Han Min sigh and follow after