Chapter 32

Rin arrived at the Hokage's office a bit nervous. Her mind racing through all the reasons that could have led to her being there. "Calm down you haven't done anything wrong." Rin thought to herself trying to reassure herself, however it didn't do much to quell her nerves.

Rin knocked on the door and waited. A minute passed before there was a reponse. "Come in." Lady Tsunade said.

Rin entered her office to see her sitting at her desk taking a sip from her bottle with Shizune standing behind the desk.

"Lady Hokage you wanted to see me?" Rin asked bowing.

"Please Rin just Lady Tsunade works and yes I did want to see you." Lady Tsunade said as Rin approached her desk.

"If I may ask, why have you called me here?" Rin asked.

"Rin the reason I have called you here to offer the head of the hospital position." Lady Tsunade said taking another sip from her bottle.

Rin was shocked to hear that she was being offered such an important decision. "Lady Tsunade with all due respect, are you sure that I'm good enough for the job? Why do you even need a new head of hospital?" Rin asked with a hint of timidness creeping into her voice.

"Rin you can do this job, you need have to be more confident about yourself. I've seen your growth into the shinobi you are today and I know that you will excel in this job. I am going to start giving Sakura more attention for her training and between that and my Hokage duties. I'll be stretched too thin to look over the hospital and I know that I can really on you to do a good job." Lady Tsunade said standing up out of her chair and standing with her hands on the desk.

Rin smiled at Lady Tsunade's words. Thank you so much Lady Tsunade, but can I have some time to think about it?' Rin asked.

"Of course, but I expect an answer by the end of the day." Lady Tsunade.

"Yes ma'am." Rin said as she bowed and was about to exit the office before Lady Tsunade called out to her. "Rin there's one more thing, if you take this position you need to live in a house directly next to the hospital. It will be of course provided by the hospital and you just need to be close to the hospital in case of an emergency. Will that be a problem?" Lady Tsuande asked.

"No not all." Rin answered rather quickly without thinking.

"Ok great Rin, I look forward to hearing your decision."Lady Tsunade said as she sat back in her seat and Rin bowed again before leaving the office.

Rin leaned up against the wall processing the news. She was elated to be offered such an important, it had been her dream to be a high ranking position in the medical field. Her eyes went wide as she came to a thought. Kakashi. Lady Tsunade had said that she needed to live in the house to the hospital. She would have to leave Kakashi alone again. "This isn't going to be an easy decision." Rin thought to herself as she exited the Hokage tower.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Minato had gone to the training grounds with Naruto to see him train and see if he could teach him a few new things. "Rasengan!" Naruto yelled as he rushed towards Minato.

Minato calmly countered with his rasengan canceling out both of them. "You've got to stop doing that!" Naruto yelled frustrated pointing at Minato. That was the 6th rasengan that Minato had countered with his own.

"Well you need to stop relying on your rasengan so much." Minato said smirking at Naruto's outburst.

"Fine have it your way! Rasenshuriken!" Naruto yelled as two other shadow clones appeared to form the rasenshuriken as Minato watched proud that his son was able to perform such a powerful jutsu.