Chapter 24

Rin looked around the room to see darkness all around her. She tried to move her arms and legs, however as much as Rin tried to she couldn't. She then realized that her arms and legs were being held down by restraints on a table.

Rin frantically looked around the room. There was no Kakashi, no Obito, no Minato, no Kushina no one to save her.

Her thoughts of someone coming to save her were interrupted when a person emerged from the darkness.

Rin at first thought that it was someone to save her, but her blood froze when she realized that the person was a ninja from the hidden mist.

Rin would never forget that symbol on his hitai-ate.

The man began performing a seal jutsu to put the three tailed beast into Rin. Rin screamed out in a pain from the jutsu.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Rin POV)
Rin shot up in from her bed in a cold sweat. It took Rin a minute to calm down and survey her surroundings.

"I'm not in danger, I'm just in Kakashi's guest room." Rin said to herself as she held her hands over her heart.

Rin had been staying in Kakashi's guest room for the past week when she and Kurenai decided that it was a good idea.

Rin had been having these nightmares since she had come back to life nearly about every night. Rin decided to get a glass of water to calm herself down, that's what had helped calm her down before.

Rin got out of her bed dressed in shorts and a tank top heading to Kakashi's kitchen.

Rin found it weird as heard running water and muttering as she drew nearer to the kitchen.

As Rin entered the kitchen, she looked in to see Kakashi at the sink washing his hands while muttering it won't come off.

"Kakashi what are you doing?" Rin asked as she turned the light on. Kakashi was dressed in a tank top shorts and his trademark mask.

Kakashi jumped a little at the sound of Rin's voice and the light turning on. "Oh nothing Rin." Kakashi said trying to convince her.

Rin looked Kakashi up and down, her eyes stopped and widened when she saw Kakashi's hands. Both of his hands had been rubbed raw.

"Kakashi what happened to your hands?" Rin asked as she quickly made her way over to Kakashi and grabbed his hands looking them over.

Kakashi had no excuse in mind as he never thought anyone would see his hands rubbed raw as he always wore gloves to cover them up. Kakashi racked his brain trying to think of something that Rin would believe.

Rin could Kakashi trying to think of an excuse. She could easily pick up on this with how close Kakashi and her were. "Come on Kashi please tell me the truth." Rin said looking up at him.

Kakashi internally debated with himself whether or not to tell Rin the truth. Rin was the person that he trusted the most in the entire world, so if anyone had to know the truth Kakashi would want it to be Rin. "Ok Rin I'll tell you the truth, but first let me make some tea." Kakashi said as he made the tea.

Rin took a seat at the counter as Kakashi finished making the tea. Kakashi gave her a cup of tea as she gingerly took a sip from the cup and looked at Kakashi expectedly.

Kakashi took a sip of tea and began talking. "Ever since I killed you I've had nightmares. They've stopped being as frequent the older I've gotten, I get them 2-3 times a week." Kakashi said.

Rin was stunned she couldn't have imagined that her death would have such a big effect on Kakashi, but now that she knew that she needed the entire impact that her death had on him.