Chapter 20

Rin walked side by side with Kakashi through the festival with Minato and Kushina following them as they looked for Obito, Itachi, and team 7.

(Rin POV)
Rin looked around the festival looking for them. Rin looked at Kakashi to see if he had spotted them. Instead Kakashi had his nose buried in Icha Icha Paradise.

Rin rolled her eyes upon seeing this. Rin jabbed her elbow into Kakashi's ribs making him look at her somewhat annoyed. "What was that for Rin?" Kakashi asked rubbing his side.

"You're reading this type of book while walking through a festival filled with basically everyone in the village." Rin said looking at the other people around them making sure they weren't looking at them.

"I don't care what they think about me and you shouldn't care what they think either." Kakashi said not even looking up from the book.

Rin couldn't help but softly giggle to herself. One thing that stayed the same with Kakashi was his lack of caring of what most people thought of him.

"Rin, Kakashi we found them." Minato called from behind the two of them.

Kakashi and Rin turned around to see Kushina and Minato standing with the others and they made their way over to them.

Rin noticed that Obito wasn't being his talkative self as he looked the ground.

"Obito are you ok?" Rin asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." Obito said avoiding eye contact and rubbing the back of his head.

"She's right Obito, you seem to be ashamed of something." Minato said also picking up on his student's weird behavior.

Sai then cut in. "He's embarrassed because he got hustled by Sasuke." Sai explained.

"Obito you got hustled by a kid?" Kushina asked as Minato, Rin, and even Kakashi tried to hide their laughter.

"First of all he's a teenager and second of all he doesn't play cards like a kid." Obito explained to the others.

Obito then turned to Sasuke. "Who even taught you to hustle like that?" Obito asked.

Sasuke couldn't help, but let his eyes drift to Kakashi as he smirked.

Obito quickly turned to face Kakashi. "Kakashi you taught him how to do that?" Obito asked.

"Yes, but it's very basic way of hustling and shouldn't work against someone who has a clue of what they're doing." Kakashi explained.

Obito's head then fell in defeat as the others sweat dropped.

"Come on guys let's go enjoy the festival." Minato said as the group moved on from Obito's embarrassment.

(Later that night)
Rin, Kakashi, and the others had gone through the entire festival enjoying it the entire time.

When they were leaving the festival, a figure sprinted towards them and stopped in front of them. "Kakashi we're all going out to the bar, do you want to come with us?" Guy asked excitedly.

Kakashi thought about it as he looked over at Obito and Rin along with the others.

Before Kakashi answered, Kushina cut in. "Yes Kakashi will go and you should take Obito and Rin so they can get used to being adults." Kushina answered.

"Can you take care of my team?" Kakashi asked.

"Of course we dealt with the three of you besides it's late. So your team will be needed to get home soon and we've already moved all of Naruto's things into our old house which we purchased back. Now you guys should just go have fun." Kushina said.