Chapter 17

(Kakashi POV)
Kakashi, Itachi and Sasuke had separated Obito from Minato and Kushina to take him on.

A fight broke among the four sharigan users.

"Susano!" Itachi yelled acting quick on his feet looming over Obito.

"Amaterasu!" Obito yelled countering the susano.

The black flames began to consume the susano. "Kamui." Sasuke said as he teleported the flames away saving Itachi.

"Thanks Sasuke." Itachi said as he landed next to Sasuke and Kakashi.

Sasuke just nodded in response with his eyes on Obito.

"Ok remember we need to get through to Obito by appealing to his emotions. So anyone have any ideas?" Kakashi asked as he leapt back dodging a fireball from Obito.

"We can show him our sharigans and tell him we're Uchihas, but I can't think of much else. Wasn't he your best friend?" Sasuke asked.

"You make a good point Sasuke. I've got nothing so you two should him your sharigans and if that doesn't work I'll think of something." Kakashi said.

Both Itachi and Sasuke stood in front of Obito as Kakashi thought of a plan. "Obito look at us, we have sharigans. We are members of the Uchiha clan." Itachi said.

That didn't do much to slow Obito down as he shot a fireball at the two Uchiha.

"So do you have any ideas Kakashi?"
Sasuke asked as he turned around to see Kakashi was gone.

"Where did he go?" Sasuke asked himself as he got his answer.

"Hey dead last come on see if you can keep up." Kakashi said as he took off into the forest.

Obito growled in anger as he gave chase to Kakashi following him into the forest.

"What do we do now?" Sasuke asked.

"We take off after them to see if Kakashi needs any help." Itachi said as the Uchiha followed after the two of them.

Kakashi moved quickly through the forest, but no matter how quickly he moved he could feel Obito gaining on him.

Kakashi was about to leap to the next branch of a tree when Obito threw a kunai which cut down the branch that Kakashi was going to leap to. "This isn't good." Kakashi thought as he fell towards the ground.

Kakashi was able to land on his feet and looked up to see Obito falling towards him. "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu." Obito said as he released a giant fireball towards Kakashi.

"Earth Style: Mud Wall." Kakashi said as the wall of earth emerged blocking Obito's attack.

The wall withstood Obito's attack, but Kakashi didn't have much time to react before Obito threw kunai with explosive tags on them into the mud wall blowing it up and sending Kakashi flying backwards.

As Kakashi was going to land. Obito was performing hand signals for a jutsu. "Wood style wood release." Obito said as branches of wood surged towards the descending Kakashi.

The branches grabbed Kakashi and wrapped around him holding his arms to his sides. The branches began to apply pressure to him getting tighter and tighter the longer that the branches held him.

Obito focused and poured more chakra into the wood release causing the branches to squeeze harder.

Kakashi knew he had to get out of the reach of the branches quickly as he felt one of his ribs break. Kakashi groaned in pain, "Fire style fireball jutsu." Kakashi said as the fireball burnt away the branches freeing himself.