Chapter 2

Kakashi looked around and realized that he was 13 again on a battlefield at night surrounded by ninjas from the hidden mist.

Kakashi acted quickly going through the hand signals activating chidori.

Kakashi then charged at them with his chidori ready to strike.

Before Kakashi's chidori could hit the Kirigakure ninjas , a figure jumped in between Kakashi and them intercepting the Chidori.

Kakashi looked at the figure's face and once he did his eyes widen.

"Kakashi why did you do it?" Rin asked as she coughed up blood with Kakashi's arm still going through her chest.

Rin then fell to her knees, Kakashi pulled his hand out of her chest and fell to his knees too holding Rin up so she wouldn't fall.

Tears started to stream down Kakashi's face as he looked at the life fading from Rin's eyes.

""Kakashi why did you do it?" Rin asked again with tears slowly rolling down her cheeks.

Kakashi wanted to apologize to Rin for this and for when Rin would show him affection and Kakashi would just ignore her leaving her heart hurting. Kakashi wanted to tell her that he loved her, that he developed feelings for her after Obito's death when they had grown closer.

Kakashi after realizing that no words would come out of his mouth, he just threw his arms around Rin holding her in a tight embrace.

"Why did you break up the team Kakashi?" Rin asked as Kakashi looked at Rin taken aback.

Kakashi couldn't formulate a respond since he was so taken aback by what Rin said. Kakashi knew what she said was true, but he didn't think that Rin would say it.

Kakashi looked at Rin with some hurt in his eye, that someone that he loved would say something like that about him.

Rin noticed the hurt look in Kakashi's eye, "Oh did that hurt you Kakashi?" Rin asked with her signature wide smile.

Kakashi could tell that Rin's smile wasn't sincere, he could tell there was malice behind Rin's smile.

As Kakashi noticed this he released Rin from his embrace stood up, then looked around noticing the ninjas were gone and Kakashi continued to back away from Rin.

"What's wrong Kakashi, you're feeling the guilt of failing me." Rin said as she stood up and started to walk towards Kakashi while smiling evilly.

Kakashi continued to back up unsure what to say to Rin to stop her from advancing towards him.

"Are you too frightened to face one of the people you failed Kakashi, why don't you face all the people that you've failed." Rin said as Obito, Kushina, and Minato appeared next to Rin.

Once they appeared Kakashi stumbled over a rock while he was walking backwards, Kakashi continued to try to make distances between him and his former team/ family as he crawled backwards with his hands and feet.

"Surprised to see us, Kakashi?" Obito asked as they advanced on Kakashi.

All 4 of them were wearing what Kakashi last remembered them wearing.

Rin was wearing her long sleeved black top along with her little purple apron skirt underneath that she wore black shorts and finally sandals with red stockings. As well as having her usual purple face paint on her cheeks as stripes and her forehead protector.

Obito was wearing his blue jacket with an orange collar with Uchiha crest on the back of the jacket and a white belt, sandals, his forehead protector, and finally his usual orange goggles.