Chapter 10

Three days later the group arrived back in Konoha.
(Naruto POV)
Naruto was walked through the village heading towards the hospital to see how the others were doing.

On his way to the hospital Naruto was joined by Sakura, Sai, Choji, Ino, Hinata, Shino, Rock Lee, Guy and Jiraiya.

"So do you think that Sasuke and the others are ok?" Sakura asked looking over at the others with a worried expression.

"I'm sure Sasuke is fine from the fight with Itachi." Jiraiya said trying to calm her.

They soon arrived at the hospital at see their friends standing outside.

Asuma was bandaged up from his fight with Hidan, and was still weak recovering from the ritual leaning on Kurenai for support.

Neji was still weak and recovering from the genjutsu that Itachi had put him in. He leaned on Tenten for support.

Kiba was looking back to normal from the battle with Kakuzu. He was standing next to Akamaru scratching Akamaru's head.

Sasuke stood there with his stern expression with his arms crossed still thinking about what Kakashi will do with Itachi.

"Hey where's Shikamura?" Choji asked as he noticed that his friend was among the others.

"Oh he's coming." Kiba said with a large smile trying to keep the cheerfulness out of his voice.

They then heard the sound of someone walking, Shikamaru appeared a moment later. Everyone stared at Shikamura taking the scene in Naruto, Choji, Ino, Tenten, Rock Lee burst out laughing even Neji had to stifle a laugh. Asuma had a smile on his face seeing the situation that Shikamura was in. Hinata looked at Shikamura sympathetically.

Temari was in a wheelchair with her leg in a cast with Shikamura having to push her. "This is so embarrassing." Teamri muttered.

"You're telling me, I have to be your escort until you're fully healed, what a drag." Shikamura complained.

"Quit complaining it's only going to be for a couple days." Temari said.

"Why do I have to be here, why can't I go back to the sand?" Teamri asked crossing her arms pouting.

"You know the answer the leaf has superior hospitals and medicine." Shikamura said.

"Gaara is lucky that he got to go home." Teamri said still pouting.

"Women." Shikamura muttered under his breath in response to Temari's actions.

When everyone had finally calmed down Naruto looked around and realized someone was missing. "Where is Kakashi - Sensei?" Naruto asked looking around.

Yamato then walked out of the hospital to join them. "Oh Kakashi is taking care of something." Yamato said.

"What is it Captain Yamato?" Sakura asked.

"You'll find out soon right now it's on a need to know basis, now let's go before the hospital staff gets mad at us for block the entrance." Yamato said as he led them away.

As Sasuke was following the others, he had a gut feeling he knew what Kakashi was doing.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Kakashi POV)
Kakashi had entered into his kamui dimension stopped and stood opposite of Itachi who was sitting against the wall.

Itachi had to sit because the disease that was killing him had weaken him to the point of not being able to stand after being in Kakashi's kamui dimension for three days.