Cindy walks over to Daire and stands a little too close to him. She smiles broadly at him and touches his hand making Daire flinch and step away from her. He says something making her face drop. He walks towards the car and gets in slamming the door. 

I grin and turn to walk inside. 

For the next few hours, I sleep, eat some cookies, watch cartoons, and play with my dolls. I wasn't really bored since I did play some cards with Steph and took care of Cotton and Betty. But I honestly slept most of the time.  

I was busy taking a bubble bath when someone knocks on the bathroom door. "Yes?" I asked. "Baby it's me," Daire said opening the door. I sit up and smile at him. "You're home," I said with a huge smile on my face. He walks inside the room and shut the door. "How was your day," He asked sitting on the edge of the tub. He strokes my wet hair and kisses the top of my head. 

"I had a good day, I'm feeling much better now," I said. He smiles and nods his head. "That's good baby," He said grabbing my paw patrol towel and handing it to me. I stand up and wrap the towel around my body. I pull the plug from the drain and watch as the water sink. I bend down to pick up all the bath toys and place them in their basket. 

We walk to our room and I sit on my bed and watch as Daire chooses what I would wear for the day since I stayed in my pajamas all day until now. 

"Here this would look nice on you," Daire said handing me some clothes. I smile and mumble a thank you. 

"Is this new?" He asked pulling on my top

I nod my head and pull up the top. "Yeah, but I think I got a size too small," I said. Daire stands behind me and grabs my breast making me gasp. "Or maybe your boobs are growing," He said giving my breast a squeeze. 

I swap his hands away and turn to him. "No, they're not," I said biting my lip. He chuckles and pinches my cheek. "Come on let's watch some movies," He said taking my hand and walking us to the living room. 

For the next two hours, we watch some Disney movies. I eat some cookies and strawberries with a huge smile on my face. 

"Hey, guys," Daddy said walking inside the house. He places the keys on the table near the door and takes off his coat. "We have to be at your appointment in 40 minutes, Willow," Daddy said walking over to me and kissing my head. 

"Okay," I respond before turning back to the tv. 

Daire wraps his arm around my shoulder and I lean my head on his. He kisses the top of my head and I smile as I take another bite of strawberry. 

40 minutes later daddy comes back into the room in freshly change clothes and with a beer in his hands. He grabs the remote from beside me and turns the tv off. "Come on, Willow," He said. I sigh and place the dirty bowls and empty plastic on the coffee table and stand up. "Are you coming?" I asked Daire. He nods his head and stands up.