We Will Be Alright [2]

Start from the beginning

Perrie led him into the living room motioning to the table. He was in shock.

" You watched me at 6 years old go to jail for this and you gonna turn around and do the same thing?" He asked his daughter.

"Its not what it looks like"

"Then what is it Leigh-Anne?"

"I'll be there in two weeks to pick her up. " she said handing him the girls case. " Leigh-Anne I love you but I don't know where im going wrong with you. I need some time to think. I'm going to get you in two weeks and hopefully things change.This Is just too much for me right now. I love you and I'm not trying to get rid of you I know that's what you're thinking but I'm not I promise. " Leigh nodded and hugged the woman tighter.

"Alright let's-"

" Mama where is Leigh Leigh going" Jesy asked standing in the door frame of her bedroom.

"Dont worry about it baba. Get some sleep" jesy just walked over to leigh-anne hugging her tight. She had a feeling she would never see her again.

" is this why you told me to go back to sleep because you're leaving?"

"I'm not leaving babe, I did something bad so I'm going to stay with my dad for a while"

"Noooo. Mama why?" Jesy was really close to Leigh and the house wouldn't be the same without her.

"Jesy come on. She has to go." The younger girl walked over to her mother tears in her eyes.

"Dont let him take my sister" jesy cried into her mother.

"Alright come on let's go" The man said and they left the apartment. Once in the car he handed all the illegal contraband to Leigh-Anne.

He started driving back to his house. "Where did you get this from"

"My boyfriend"

"Where does he live."

"Um. On New bond street" The man headed over there she was going to give all this stuff back. Once to the boys house he saw how nice it was. Big house and a nice car. He instructed Leigh-Anne to get out and they walked up to his door. Leigh-Anne knocked and a middle aged woman opened the door.

"Yes. How can I help you"

"Um yes can I speak to Andre please."

The woman mumbled something about it being to early. As she closed the door. Lee-Anthony stepped to the side out of view. When Andre came to the door.

" oh Hey babe" he said as her stepped out trying to hug the girl "what wrong?" He was curious as to why she leaned back and why she was crying.

"I can't do this I'm sorry." What was she talking about. He had just seen her.

" is this about your mom Leigh-Anne. You're 18 years old. Stop letting her control you. Wanna stay here?"

"N-No. I'm just here to drop this stuff off. And tell you that we're done. " He snatched the stuff from her making her flinch when he took the gun afraid it would go off.

"I don't know who's getting in your ear but don't come crawling back."

"I won't"

"You will. All you bitches are the same." Leigh-Anne didn't mean to but slapped him hard across the face. He drew his hand back only for his arm to be grabbed. Her father pushing him back and he fell into the house.

"Keep your punk ass away from my daughter."

"You put your hands on him?" The mother came running up to her son.