We Will Be Alright [2]

Start from the beginning

She looked at her daughter. Moving closer to her to smell her. The girl smelt like weed.

"Are you high?" "No"

Perrie went to get her a bag to put her clothes in. But when she walked into the living room she saw Leigh Anne bent over and something caught her eye.

"Leigh-Anne I swear to God that better not be what I think it is." Perrie's heart dropped. Leigh-Anne stood up. "What?" She was trying to play it cool. She had a lot of stuff on her.

"Empty all your pockets" Perrie refused to believe her daughter. Someone she raised had a gun on her. Leigh anne put her belongings on the table perrie put some gloves on walking up to her daughter. Feeling her pockets pulling out small dime bags with a white substance in it. She checked the girls pants pockets pulling out a wad of cash. "Take that gun out of your waistband "

To leigh-anne there was no point in trying to fight; she just took it out and put it on the table.

"Go pack your bags" Perrie pinched the bridge of her nose. She couldn't deal with this.

"Pack my bags?"

"You will not bring this shit in my house Leigh-Anne. Now Go pack your bags and don't wake your sister up either. "

Reality set In for Leigh-Anne. She's only been doing side jobs to pay for her next semester of school. But today was her last day. She had more than enough. She was done

"Ma. This was my last time i-"

Perrie didn't want to hear it. She just pointed to her room. Leigh-Anne couldn't even be mad at her mom. She did this to herself.

She packed her case. "Leigh?" Leigh-Anne jumped.

" Jesy. You need to go to sleep babe" Leigh spoke in a hushed tone. She took her case out of the room, closing the door she heard Perrie on the phone.

"Come get your daughter." when Leigh-Anne heard that she started to freak out. Perrie had already hung up the phone and was now seated on the couch.

"Why?" Her mother asked Leigh was quiet.

"Do you want to hurt me? Do you want me to Get a phone call or cops at my door early in the morning. You know where you end up when you do this. In jail or dead Leigh-Anne. If you won't listen to me, at least think about your sisters. Those two girls love you to death. You want me to have to tell your 10 and 2 year old sisters that you're in jail or dead. You're unbelievable. What does money bring you that you're so desperate for it ?" Perrie voice cracking towards the end The two sat in silence. Until there was a knock on the apartment door. Leigh-Anne's heart began to beat out of her chest. .

"Mommy, mommy please. Please. I'm sorry I swear. Please don't kick me out. I'll do better I promise. I'll tell you everything. There is a good reason. I promise. I will break up with him."

Perrie was tired of hearing the same thing but at the same time it still tugged at her heartstrings. Perrie knew that spending time with her father would straighten the girl up. Perrie opened the door and hugged Lee-Anthony letting him in. They didn't end on bad terms In fact they were pretty good friends. But she moved on while he was locked up and he understood and respected that.

"Break up with who?" The man asked not being in the loop about anything.

"Who, Leigh-Anne"

"My boyfriend"

" Alright so I'm here. Whats going on" perrie began walking into the living room to show him what she found on their daughter.

"Please" Leigh-Anne pleaded pulling her mothers arm. So that she wouldn't lead him into the living room