His heart skipped a few beats looking at her, he still could not believe that she came back and that she did it as a single woman. He lost hope there for a while regarding these things.

Tae slipped down in the seat opposite her. He leaned forward with his underarms on the table, looking at her with admiration, taking her by surprise.

"You look beautiful tonight, you take my breath away", he said and reached for her hand and kissed it softly.

All eyes were on them and a bunch of aws and approving smiles spread through the room.

Tae didn't care, he only had eyes for her, it was obvious to everyone present.

"Thank you Tae, you look handsome in that black outfit of yours, we match perfectly", she replied with a shy smile.

"Hi...are you okay?", he said after staring at her for a while.

"I am now that I'm here with you again...it got pretty dark for a moment without you", she replied not being able to look away from his eyes.

He leaned closer to her, still holding her hand, signing for her to come closer.

"I can't wait to be alone with you", he whispered, staring at her with lustful eyes.

She smiled and looked away, him winning this game of dominance. He loved how easily he put ideas in her head.

"Seriously Emma, I'm still just so thankful that you are here. I can't believe it's real", he continued, still leaning closer to her, brushing a string of hair out of her face.

His flirtatious game was strong and he enjoyed it a little bit extra with her.

His face was close to hers, his warm breath stroking her skin. His eyes saw right through her, and nothing else mattered anymore.

"Seriously...you two make the rest of us feel like we should not be here right now", Namjoon said and stared at them.

They both laughed and looked at him, Emma feeling slightly embarrassed but Tae not minding it at all.

"Excuse me for a moment gentlemen", Emma said and left the table for the bathroom.

She needed to cool off for a second, to gather her thoughts and snap out of her obsessed state. This situation with her and Tae was quickly going down the same road as before and it made her nervous.

She walked the long hallway towards that bathroom where she once hid after kissing Tae for the first time. That memory made her laugh about her shyness at that point, about all the regret she felt back then.

The cool water covered her wrist for a while, decreasing her body temperature. His presence always made her feel hot, her senses on high alert.

She took a look in the mirror, still approving of her flawless make up before she left the bathroom.

His smile greeted her outside in the hallway.

"Returning to the crime scene?", he asked with that dangerous smirk on his face.

"Kind of ", she replied and walked up to him.

"Let me do it properly this time", he whispered and trapped her between the wall and himself.

"I just can't help myself around you, you drive me mad", he whispered, sweeping his hand under her chin, lifting her lips to meet his.

His lips attacked hers roughly, his body pressing against hers, his breaths getting heavier as he groaned into the kiss.

She loved his groaning noises, her hands finding the hair on the back of his head, her fingers entangling with it. Heat was an understatement of what was happening with her core, it ached for him.