5.

The rush from the restaurant on to The Grand Prix racetrack was a blur. In short, Tony had decided that he wanted to drive the race car that would be representing him on the track. Sue and Pepper watched in agony as he soared through the race before someone walked on to the track dressed in worker gear. The man pulled out electronic whips and began slicing open cars that came rushing at him. Pepper and Sue knew it wouldn't be long until Tony got to the part of the track where the man was. He would undoubtably need his suit.

Happy had broken through the barrier of the track and was driving against the oncoming race. Sue sat with one hand clamped over the doorhandle and one against the back middle seat. Her heart pounded in her chest as Happy slammed down his foot on the pedal and swerved around cars that were nothing but flashes of green, red and blue as they passed. Tony's suit sat enclosed in a case next to Pepper's feet and Sue was careful not to let the solid metal collide with her ankles.

'This is insane!' Pepper cried as she too clung to the sides of the car.

'Is this a normal vacation for you?!' Sue asked sarcastically. She brought her hand up to check if it was still visible and was surprised to find it was.

'I would say it isn't, but I don't think I'm allowed to anymore!'

Sue watched through the front windscreen as Happy skidded around a corner. What was a small commotion in the distance gained on them quickly, and Sue saw the bleeding face of Tony Stark right through her window. Pepper like out a shriek as the bonnet of the car ploughed into the man with whips, pinning him against the barrier of the track.

'Were you heading for me or him?! 'Cos I couldn't tell!' Tony yelled to Happy. They could finally get a better look at the man with the whips and saw he had tanned skin, long black hair that had grey streaks throughout its mess. His upper half laid unmoving on the bonnet, but the whips still buzzed with electricity.

'Are you out of your mind?!' Pepper screamed as she wildly pointed at Tony. 'Get in this car right now!'

'I'd get in the car, Tony,' Sue let out from her shrunken place in the car. She stared at the man who was beginning to stir awake on Happy's bonnet and swallowed dryly.

'First vacation in two years-'

Tony's mumble was cut short by the whip of electricity slicing the car door in half. The door was left in Tony's hand as Pepper let out another scream as the hot metal leaked on to the road below her. Sue watched as blood poured out of the whip-handling man's mouth as he reared back the whip once more, slamming it down on the floor below Tony's feet.

'Hit him again! Hit him again!' Tony cried. Happy reversed the car and slammed into the man again. Pepper let out all sorts of shrieks and cries, while Tony tried to hold the cut-in-half door open to grab his case.

'Give me the case!'

Sue somehow found herself out of the car and on the track below. She got to her feet and wobbled at first, the heels proving to be a nuisance when needing to move quickly. There were only actions on her mind as she ran behind the Royce that was sliced at again by one of the electric whips. Pepper was yelping as she was thrown around in the car with the case in hand, trying hard to throw it towards Tony.

Aware of the watching eyes of crowd that gathered to watch the ordeal, Sue appeared around the car and saw the man rear back his arm to land another blow of electricity. Without a passing thought, Sue stuck out her arm and felt the icy blast run through her veins and out of her palm. The whip came to a halt about three feet above Tony and Sue's head, a sheen of blue running around the barrier that surrounded the two. The current slammed down on to the ground and a silence ran throughout the track and stadium.