235. The Gift Of Two

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Sorry, Everything is fine," she said and put a hand on her hip as she leaned against the wall near the bed to get a better look at Takeda's contraction charts.
"I'm Nurse Joy; I will be your birth nurse today. I see that the doctor ordered an epidural for you. Let me go figure out when they will be coming with it and see if I can hurry them a bit. In the meantime, here is the remote for the TV and the nurse call button,"
Her attention focused on Ukai before she continued.
"Would you like anything to drink? I really don't want another Alpha passing out in me today during their Omega giving birth," she added with a light laugh, trying to ease some of Ukai's obvious woes.

"An Alpha passed out on you?" Takeda asked as he sat up and reached for his glasses that he had sat on the pillow beside his head.

Joy chuckled as she nodded.
"It's pretty common; Alpha's go into a protective state when they see their Omega's in pain, then when they try and watch the baby be delivered they... Well, they faint. So far, I've had three pass out on me,"

"I won't," ukai said, sounding more than sure of himself.

The nurse laughed s again before she began to head out of the room.
"Let me go hunt down that epidural for you," she said and walked out of the room.

Ellie continued to rest her head on Miwa's shoulder.
Suddenly she remembered Takeda and jolted frantically, causing Miwa to panic a bit, and she wrapped her unbandaged arm around her waist to keep her from falling off the bed.

"What's wrong?" Miwa's voice was a bit Panicked.

"Takeda is in labor,"

Miwa stared at her for a second before looking to her parents and then to her brother and Hinata.

"The doctor is going to sign my discharge papers soon. Can you two take Ellie back to Ukai and Takeda, and we will meet you there after?"

Kageyama nodded his head, and Miwa gave Ellie a gentle smile.

"It's okay; I'll be there as soon as the doctor signs the papers," Miwa said and kissed Ellie's forehead.

Ellie nodded, got off the bed, and followed Kageyama and Hinata out of the room. 

Takeda had just gotten his epidural and was finally beginning to feel a little more relaxed. He could feel the twins move every now and then when a big contraction would happen, but the pain wasn't nearly as bad as it had been.  Ukai watched his Omega as he shut his eyes and attempted to take a small nap. The sound of footsteps turned his focus to the doorway, where he saw Ellie, Kageyama, and Hinata. He didn't bother you to ask what Kageyama and Hinata were doing there since he figured they had been there for Miwa. The three of them stepped into the room slightly hesitantly when they saw that Takeda was asleep.  They spotted a couch that was positioned against the Opposite wall of the room and quietly went and sat down.  Ukai stood up and stretched; he hadn't realized how long he had been sitting there until ha had stood and felt the strain on his muscles. He yawned as he made his way over to the couch and stood in front of them.

"How's Miwa?" He asked and sat down on the very end of the couch.

"She is okay; she hurt her arm, but it's not bad," Ellie replied and stared off into the distance for a second, realizing that there was an odd scent in the air that made her feel a strange sense of protectiveness and made her spine tingle a bit.
"Does anyone else smell that?" she asked as she began to worry that maybe something was wrong with her.

"I do," Hinata replied, knowing exactly what scent Ellie was asking about.

"I don't smell anything," Kageyama said and stared at Hinata with a raised brow, thinking that he and Ellie were imagining it.