chapter forty-four *

Getting in the shower together only led to one thing and that was Vinnie on his knees, Aaliyah leaning against the shower wall with one leg propped on his shoulder, and his head in between her thighs.

Aaliyah moaned delicately as she placed her hand in his wet curls, avoiding the spot where his wound was. It wasn't long at all when her orgasm washed over her and he was no back on his feet

Once they were finished "showering" they got out, dressed themselves and crawled into bed together where the cuddled and fell asleep until morning.

——

Vinnie woke up the next morning to his phone ringing. Aaliyah was awake already and scrolling through Pinterest when she felt him wake up.

"Hello?" He answered the phone.

"Daddy? Why aren't you home? I wanted to eat my breakfast with you." Bear's voice could be heard from the phone.

"Daddy had a sleepover with his friend. Why don't you eat with Uncle Reggie?" Vinnie asked.

"He hurt you, I don't like him." Bear said.

"Okay baby. I'll be home in like 10 minutes to eat with you okay? I promise." Vinnie smiled to himself.

He smile grew when she told him to hurry and come home. He hung up and turned around to see Aaliyah looking at him with a smirk on her face.

"Your friend huh?" Aaliyah teased.

"You're so much more than a friend." Vinnie spoke, pressing a kiss to her lips.

"I better be. Now go see your babies." Aaliyah followed him to the door and giving him one last kiss.

——

How'd you sleep?" Maria teased as he walked into the kitchen.

"Wonderful, mother." Vinnie chuckled, excitement bursting in his veins at the thought of him being with his girlfriend all night.

Yes, girlfriend.

"Any stuttering lately?" Nate asked.

"No, only when I'm stressed but I can control it even then." Vinnie said.

"We made you blueberry waffles because they're your favorite daddy!" Bear said, pointing to the spot at the table she had made for him.

"Thank you sweet girl." Vinnie leaned down to kiss all over her face as she squealed. He ignored the scoff from Reggie as he sat at the table in between Bear and Kaiser.

"Would you like orange or apple juice Vin?" Nate asked as he brought in cups and juice.

"Apple juice cause he's weird and thinks orange juice is too sour." Bear answered before Vinnie even had the chance.

"I'm not even weird." Vinnie scoffed playfully which made Bear laugh.

The 6 of them ate together, all of them happy, except for Reggie of course.