Flash of Time

Y/N

I have spent the last few days in the hospital and I am finally able to leave. Jack and my dad would come to the hospital everyday and I would say Jack and my relationship has gotten better over the last few days. We even video called Olivia a couple times to give her updates and to get to know her.

A couple days after I was released Jack and dads flight was scheduled to leave. They both decided to fly to London so dad could finally meet Olivia in person.

At the airport I gave my final goodbyes to the both of them.

"I'll miss you. I hope you will enjoy London," I say as I hug dad.

I then turn to Jack.

"Tell Olivia that I will be at the wedding."

"You're coming!?"

"Yeah, Olivia is sweet and she really wants to me attend. I also would love to see her in person."

"I'll tell her the good news."

After seeing my dad and Jack off, we decided to go to the coffee shop to finally discuss our friends scheming.

We are soon at the coffee shop and order our drinks and sit down.

"Okay, now spill we know you put the whole zoo and laser tag thing together to get us to see color but what else did you scheme. And while you are at it explain why you all decided to do what you all did."

"Well when you both said you saw color at the coffee shop we decided to come here just in case either of you would return and we somehow ended up coming in the same day at the same time and all saw color," Jimin says.

"From there we talked about your guys story and thought it wasn't a coincidence that we saw color with each other and you guys had the same thing happen to each other," Sheka says.

"We wanted you guys meeting to be fate like it was for us so we all decided different activities to do where you guys could meet," Jin says.

"What kind of activities?" Joon asks.

"Well first there was the movie and hiking, then there was the amusement park and haunted house, and finally the zoo and laser tag," Lauren says.

"If none of our plans worked we were going to tell you after the award show, but you guys decided to prank us," Michaela says.

5 months later

Joon had the day off and wanted to spend the day with me. When I asked him about the days plan he told me that he wanted to go down memory lane.

The first place we go to is the coffee shop.

"To start off our date I thought we should go where all the craziness started."

"That is so sweet and crazy is just the tip of the iceberg of what had happened."

"We should get our drinks to go the next place we have to walk for a bit to get too."

We soon have our drink orders and walk hand in hand to our next location.

The second place we go to is to see the new exhibit at the museum.

"I thought you wanted to go down memory lane," I say.

"Well I don't know if you remember this but before we met each other I actually saw you here on a guided tour. I also may or may not have followed you and Bu Geon around after the tour was done."

"I remember that day but don't remember seeing... oh my god, you were the guy that was wearing a mask and hat!"

"Yes, I had actually saw you the day before at the movie theater and thought you were cute. Back then I felt that there was a connection between us but I didn't know that we were soulmates."