Birthday Plans

Michaela

It's the Saturday that we meet with the guys to plan the last opportunity to get Joon and y/n together before the award show.  As we were walking to the coffee shop to meet the guys we talked about some ideas we could do and with y/n's birthday being next week it would be a great opportunity to go out without her being suspicious of us doing more public activities than we usually do.

We get to the coffee shop at the same time as the guys and we all walk in and go to our usual spot in the back corner. Once we are all sat down we told the guys our thoughts.

Indica: On our way here we were talking about possible plans for our last attempt to get y/n and Joon together. y/n's birthday is Friday so we thought we should do something that y/n enjoys.

Jimin: That sounds good, what does y/n like to do?

Chandler: y/n loves Red Pandas and the zoo announced about a month ago that their Red Panda had a baby and y/n had been dying to go see it but she hasn't had time to. So we want to take her to the zoo.

Hobi: Red Pandas are pretty adorable especially when they get on their hind legs to look more intimidating. It just makes them look cuter.

Michaela: y/n says the same thing!

Lauren: She also enjoys laser tag and there is an outdoor laser tag near the zoo that she enjoys going to, so we thought to take her there as well.

Tae: I didn't take y/n as the type to enjoy laser tag.

Amy: Oh she is. y/n was Kansas born and raised; almost all the men in her family own guns so she's a pretty good shot. Not to mention she is really quite so you don't know when she will sneak up on you. I swear she was a ninja in her past life.

Jin: Well is sounds like you guys already have a good plan, so all we need to do is convince Joon to go there with us.

Yoongi: That shouldn't be hard, he doesn't drive so we can just make him get in the car and we drive him there and there isn't much he can do about it.

Sheka: One more thing. We thought we should invite Bu Geon to join us.

All Guys: What?! Why?!

Sheka: Bu Geon is the first friend she made when she came to Korea. They have been friends for almost two and a half years, so we thought she would like to have him join. Plus we all know she will invite him once we tell her our plans for her birthday.

Michaela: Also when y/n and Joon run into each other at either place it would be good for Bu Geon to know right away so he can know that y/n has a soulmate.

JK: That makes sense. Okay we will just have to make sure Joon doesn't see them close together. He seemed really upset when he saw them together at the ferris wheel.

Lauren: Okay it's set then. Since we don't have Bu Geon's number Amy will go to the company to take y/n a birthday cheesecake and invite Bu Geon.

Friday

Y/N

Since I was little my mom would make crepes for breakfast on my birthday, but I haven't had them since she passed away two years ago. So I decided I would make me and the girls a batch before I head to work.

Right when I get the last crepe off the griddle the girls walk into the kitchen.

"Wow, y/n breakfast smells amazing. You haven't had crepes for your birthday since your mom passed. What made you want to make them?" Lauren asks.