The Problem

Joon

For the past 15 minutes I have been trying to get y/n out of my head and think about finding my soulmate. After a couple minutes I decide that I just need to avoid Emily as much as I can.

I hear the TV in the living room and decide to tell the guys my idea. When I am in the living room I see all the guys looking at their phones not noticing me and I speak up.

"Hey guys, I was thinking about what JK said about me obsessing over y/n when I haven't even found my soulmate yet and I decided that I am going to avoid y/n at all costs."

All the guys look at me bunking a couple times before Jin speaks up first.

"That's some idea, but how do you plan to do that and how do you even know you will run into her again?"

"I don't know whether I will run into her again but I just feel like I will. From the past times I have seen her they have been places all near each other so she may live close by. And if I do run into her I will just turn the other way."

"If that is what you decide to do there is nothing we can do to stop you then," says Yoongi.

With Yoongi's reply I head back to bed with a clear mind now that I have that off of my mind.

Yoongi

"His plan is definitely going to ruin our plans. We need to let the girls know and meet up asap."

"All ready on it Hyung. Chandler texted that they have a problem on their end too," says Jungkook.

"I'm curious what their problem is. I hope it's not as bad as our," says Hobi.

Next day at coffee shop

Joon has been in his studio preparing for the music show so it wasn't hard for us to sneak away without him noticing.

We are sitting in the back corner of the coffee shop when we see the girls walk through the door. When the girls see us they make their way to us quickly. I see that Sheka has a laptop with her, which makes me curious on what their problem was and if the computer has something to do with it.

All the girls sit down and I immediately feel the tension in the air. I don't know if it is from us, the girls, or both of us but I do know this can't be good.

The girls tell us to go first and I begin to tell them what happened yesterday.

"Yesterday Joon was having a day to himself and he ended up running into y/n at a bookstore and at the new museum exhibit. He said that he felt drawn to her but kept his distance when he saw some coworker approach her and saw them leave together he and started following her around to see what they would talk about."

"When he said he saw y/n and the guy together made him really jealous. But the guy y/n was with isn't the problem, Joon decided last night that he is going to avoid y/n at all costs so he can focus on finding his soulmate. He said that if he sees y/n he will turn the other way."

"NO!"

All the girls say at the same time.

"We know, this makes setting them up even harder," I say.

"No, that's not even the biggest problem," Lauren says.

"What do you mean?"

"The guy that Joon saw y/n with, his name is Bu Geon and he works in the same department as her. They had dinner together and y/n drank a little so he brought her home and y/n talked about their relationship. She said that they are like work spouses and are really close, she even talked about his soulmate," says Michaela.

"I don't see how that can be a problem if he has a soulmate," says Jin.

"Trust me once we tell you all of what y/n told us you will know it's a problem. From what y/n said last night, he met his soulmate a little over two year ago, he sees color at work, and when y/n asked him about her he said that she was closer than she thinks. y/n has been working at the company for a little over two years and she also said that she has never seen him talk to anyone else at work but her. So from what y/n has told us we believe that y/n is his soulmate more specifically his second chance soulmate," says Lauren as Sheka opens her laptop.

"Second chance soulmate? What is that?" Tae asks.

Sheka starts reading from her laptop. "In rare cases a person can have more than one soulmate, these soulmates are called second chance soulmates. The article says that in the few cases discussed you can get a second soulmate if your first was not faithful or ended up not working out."

"Are you sure y/n is his second chance soulmate? Maybe it is just someone else and he just hasn't told her who it is," Jimin asks.

"We are certain it is y/n. The timeline that he saw color and when y/n started working at the company matches and he says he sees color while they are working and there are not many women in their department. Plus when I have brought   y/n food during their late work nights and he looks at her with so much love, the kind that you know he doesn't want to loose her," says Amy.

"Do you think that if Joon avoids y/n long enough and y/n is constantly around Bu Geon that can cause a rift in the soulmate connection and she will start seeing color with Bu Geon instead of Joon?" Asks Hobi.

"I don't know it could happen but that just means we need to get them together and quick incase that does happen," says Indica.

"So what's the next plan then? The last two didn't turn out quite as we hoped it would so we better come up with enough back up plans in case they don't work or if Joon sees her and runs away," Jin says.

Chandler is the first to come up with an idea. "What if we go to an amusement park? Yes, there is a lot of people but that means everyone will be close to each other so if we are close by they will see color quickly and the seats on the rides are close together so they could meet on any of the rides too."

"And if the rides don't work, there is a haunted house and knowing how scared Jin or Hobi will get they can keep Joon back and slow him down," adds Jungkook.

"That could work, y/n doesn't get scared easily, unless you touch her then she will swing at you, but she actually enjoys scaring people so she will be in the front of our group so you guys can go ahead of us and one of you could hold Joon back once inside and they could get close enough to see color," says Michaela.

"Okay sounds like a plan. We have the day off tomorrow so do you think tomorrow after work will work for you guys?" I ask.

"Yeah it should work for us, y/n said that it's only a half day at her company so it should work for her," Lauren says.

"Okay we will see you all tomorrow, we should start heading back to the company before Joon notices we are gone," Jin says.

Tomorrow is definitely going to be a busy day, let's hope Joon and y/n are ready for some fun.