Intel

Y/N

We were on our way to the hospital and the girls would not stop asking me questions about my fall.

"YAH!" I shut my eyes to lessen the headache from my yell.

"It's like we are playing 20 questions. I am fine I just have a little headache. Now please stop asking me questions the noise is just make my head hurt more."

"Sorry," the girls say in unison.

When we get to the hospital I tell Lauren to drop me off by the door so I can check in while she parks. By the time I am finished filling out my paper work the girls walk in with Bu Geon.

It's was only a couple minutes before I was taken to a room for the doctors to do a check up and run a test to check for any internal bleeding

"It looks like you have a concussion so it is nothing serious. We found no internal bleeding so you should be alright with a few days of rest. With your medical history we would like to get a blood sample so we can check your platelet and blood cell count and then you are free to go, we will contact you when we get back you blood test results."

"Thank you," I tell the doctor as he leaves.

"See I told you it's nothing serious, I just have to rest for a few days."

"Okay, but don't even think about acting like you are alright so you can go back to work. You are a workaholic and you need the rest," Indica says.

"Fine and I'm not a workaholic I just find my job fun so I don't see it as work," I say and then turn to Bu Geon.

"It looks like our dinner tomorrow will have to be rescheduled for next weekend."

"That is fine, your health comes first. I will let the director know on Monday about you being gone the next couple work days."

"Thank you. Tell them I'll be back to work on Wednesday."

"Yah! That's too early," Sheka says.

"No it's not. The doctor said to rest for a few days. Unless the term few has changed but a few means 3 so that gives me Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday to rest," I say as I grab my phone to text Jungkook an update.

"Who are you texting?" Chandler asks.

"Jungkook, he gave me his number and told me to text him an update once I was checked into the hospital."

Jungkook

The whole ride back the guys were asking questions about the intel I got while playing with y/n but Joon kept asking about her relationship with Bu Geon and her fall. I told the guys that I'm waiting for y/n to text me an update on what the hospital said and that I would tell them everything.

We get back to the apartment and as I walk through the door I get a text from y/n.

"Was that y/n? What did she say?" Jimin asked.

"She said she just has a concussion and will be back to normal after a few days of rest."

"That's good to hear. So now tell us everything you talked about," Tae said.

I tell them about how she is a fan and how I am her bias and I couldn't help but see Joon's face have a little sadness after I said who her bias was.

"Okay. Did she say anything about her soulmate or Bu Geon?" Hobi asked.

"She said that her and Bu Geon are just friends and that he was the first friend she made after moving here."