Color Scheme: Operation Outdoor Laser Tag pt. 2

Jimin

For the first round we decided to not go near the girls group because we didn't know how Joon would act around Bu Geon. But after seeing Jungkook team up with y/n we may have to change that the next rounds.

When the first round ended we saw y/n, Jungkook, Lauren, and Bu Geon coming to the center. I saw that Bu Geon had his arm around y/n's shoulders and my first instinct is to see in Joon saw it.

He definitely saw it as he is staring at y/n and once y/n looked our way Joon's eyes turned into a death stare at Jungkook.

"Hey, are you okay hyung?" I nudge and ask Joon so he could stop staring since   y/n noticed.

"Yeah, when do you think they will start the next round?" He asked.

"Probably in a couple minutes. Why do you ask?"

"No reason, I just feel like I need to shoot someone." He says as he turn his attention back to Jungkook.

Before I could reply Yunho spoke up. As we start to switch sides I look over at the girls and see Chandler and y/n, but not even a second later I see y/n look at them in a way that no one would want to be looked at and fear come in to all the girls eyes. I couldn't help but tell the guys to look that way to see what they thought about the interaction.

"Dang, they definitely pissed y/n off," Yoongi said.

"Yeah, I wonder what her friend said to make her look at them like that," Jin said.

"Well if I was to guess it is certainly something I wouldn't want to say, especially if she would end up looking at me like that," Tae said.

"The way she's looking at them is kind of funny and cute," said Joon.

"Shit did I say that out loud?"

"You definitely did," Hobi said with a big smile on his face.

Before anyone else could say anything Joon starts walking away with embarrassment written on his face.

As our team was walking to our side the girls start to walk towards us.

"I may or may not have pissed y/n off," Chandler says.

"I would say you did by how she was looking at you guys. What did you say to make her look like that?" Hobi asks

"She taunted her, asking if she was such a good shot why did her team lose," Sheka says.

"Ooo, if y/n is anything like Jungkook you definitely poked the bear," Jin says.

"That's what I told her," said Amy.

"So... do you guys want to team up cause knowing y/n if she teamed up with Jungkook she will most likely target your group now too. So it is better if we stay together to watch our backs," Michaela asks.

"Sure," Yoongi said as Joon approached all of us.

"Why are you guys hanging back? The round is about to start so we should find a place to hide," says Joon with a questioning look towards us.

"We were talking to y/n's friends. They said that with her teaming up with Jungkook they will most likely target us so they asked if we wanted to join forces and we said yes," I said.

"Oh okay" says Joon while he stares at us mouthing "what are you doing?"

"Great! Now seeing as this is the first time meeting each other, should we introduce ourselves so we know how to call to each other," says Bu Geon.

"That seems fair," Yoongi replies.

We all start to introduce ourselves so it doesn't seem suspicious to Joon. As we head to our spots Joon pulls us away from the girls.