Accident pt. 2

Bu Geon

The ambulance just drove away with y/n and Lauren and we get ready to go to the hospital.

"I'll tell our supervisor what happened and meet you at the hospital," I tell Michaela.

"Okay, we have to go to the apartment to get our car so we will see you then," Michaela replies.

The girls leave and I turn back to the company. As I pass by Jack he tries to talk to me but I ignore him and head into the building.

A few minutes later I am walking out of the building to go to my car when Jack gets up from a bench and starts to follow me.

I get to my car and about to unlock it when I stop and look at him.

"What are you still doing here?" I ask him.

"I don't have a car and don't speak Korean very well so getting taxi wouldn't work, so I was wondering if I could ride with you to the hospital," he says.

"No, you're the one that caused her to have to go to the hospital and I'm sure when she wakes up she won't want to see you."

"Please. I know I haven't been a great older brother the last few years. But I'm still her brother and with her medical condition I want to be there for her."

Fuck, why did he have to use the brother card.

I am silent for a little bit but the silence is broken when Jack speaks up again.

"Please. I know the possibilities of what can happen to her and I want to be with her in case the worst happens."

"Fine get in, but you're an asshole for using the brother card and once we get there you will stay as far away from y/n as you can."

Lauren

In the ambulance ride to the hospital the EMT's start to hook y/n up to their equipment and start to ask me questions.

"Does she have any medical conditions that we need to be informed about?"

"Yes, she has ITP and iron deficiency anemia. She also had hypothyroidism but I don't know whether that effects anything."

"Thank you."

"She was also told that with ITP if she was to have serious trauma to the stomach to head she has a higher chance of internal bleeding so I think you should do tests at the hospital to check for that first."

"Okay, we will radio in to have them prepare for those tests. Do you perhaps know her blood type? She is bleeding quite a bit from where she hit her head."

"Yes, she is A positive."

"Great. Thank you."

We are soon at the hospital and as y/n is taken to the emergency room I stay behind to fill out her paperwork and call her dad.

y/n's dad: Lauren! How are you?

Me: I'm doing good. How are you?

y/n's dad: I'm great. But you don't sound like you're doing good. What's wrong did something happen?

Before I can reply I feel tears run down my face and starts to speak trying not to choke up.

Me: Actually... um... y/n got in an accident and hit her head pretty hard... She is unconscious and at the hospital... I wanted to let you know, I will send you updates every hour so you don't have to worry so much.

y/n's dad: Thank you, but if it is as bad as it sounds in your voice I'm going to go there. I'll get money for a plane ticket tomorrow, I don't know when I'll be able to leave but I will be there as soon as I can so please do keep me informed.