All Up To Fate pt. 1

Y/N

I wake up the next day with my mental list of those to ask whether they were flirting with me or not, I get dressed and head out.

I walk into the kitchen and see the girls eating breakfast making this a great time to ask them. I get my food and sit down at the table and before I can chicken out I ask.

"Yesterday you guys said that several guys have flirted with me and I didn't notice. So I made a list of the guys that I think flirted with me and I want you to tell me if he was."

"Okay that kind of random but go ahead," Lauren said.

"David."

"Yes"

"Joseph"

"Which Joseph?"

"The freshman baseball player and I would talk to in passing."

"Oh yeah."

"T"

"Most definitely, he even flirted with you at graduation after not being around for a year."

"Really?"

"Yeah you could tell when he hugged you at graduation that he liked you cause he did side hugs or short ones for everyone but with you he did a full hug and held onto you longer than the average hug is," Sheka said.

"Dang I wish I would have known, I liked him and if I had known I would have asked him out."

I look at the time and notice that if I don't leave now I'm going to be late.

"Well that was all the names I could think of last night, I'm going to head out. I'll see you guys later."

Saturday, day of award show

My team had to get to the venue early to make sure everything was prepared for the group performances. As it got closer to the when people would start to show one of the groups I helped prepare came up to me and I could see the nervousness in their eyes.

"You guys got this. You're going to be amazing throughout the whole night. If you get nervous look at your members to calm yourselves and if you see one another looking nervous talk to them to calm them down."

"Thank you y/n."

"No problem, just know that if you have doubts that your members, fans, all the staff, and even your peers believe in you and want you to succeed."

The members thank me again and give me a quick hug before they leave to their seats. My eyes follow them to see where they will be seated and I see that they are sitting near BTS who have already taken their seats.

As I watch them sit down I see Jungkook get up and head my way. When I see him approaching I smile and wave at him.

"They really love and look up to you." Jungkook says.

"What?"

"The members, as they were sitting down they were giving you praise and taking about you. You're making a great impact on their lives, at this time in their career with just debuting they need those kind of people around them. They are lucky to have you."

"Thank you. How was the preparation for your performance? I heard that there is going to be a special song at the end of your performance."

"Yeah. It was actually Joon's idea of a way to find his soulmate. He will be performing it hoping that when she hears it she will know that he is waiting for her."

"That sounds sweet, but won't that cause an issue with a whole bunch of girls coming to the company claiming to be his soulmate. If that was to happen to me I'd start to become paranoid about whoever approaches me."

"We all thought that too but he doesn't see it that way. He wants to find her as soon as he can and if performing a song and letting the world know about it he will take that chance."

"I see, I hope you guys will help protect him from those that will lie."

"We will."

The hosts announce for people to take their seats as the award show is about to start and Jungkook heads back to his seat. I turn around to get back to work and I see all the girls backstage talk with Bu Geon and I hurry over to them.

When I get to them I notice all of them wearing crew shirts other than Lauren who is wearing her usual work attire and a press pass.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"HYBE was looking for people to work backstage to help their artists so we all applied and here we are," Michaela said.

"Ah okay. Why didn't you tell me about it I could have given you advice and pointer for working backstage."

"We wanted it to be a surprise plus we knew that if you knew you would focus on us and not your work to make sure we were doing fine," said Sheka.

"Oh."

I couldn't say anything else due to being cut off my the announcement of the awards starting and all of us being called to work.

The award show was a success for our company's groups. Most of the groups that were nominated won the award and their speeches were amazing. My work was finished just in time to see BTS perform. Their performance was one of the best I've seen but I wasn't able to see the rest of the performance due to someone calling my name.

"Hey y/n."

"Yeah?"

"The boys want to talk to you. They are in their dressing room."

"Okay I'll head over there."

The boys wanted to thank me and that my advice helped them a lot through the award show. As I was leaving their dressing room so they could go home I congratulated them and closed the door.

I was walking back to the stage area when I saw six of the BTS members walking to their dressing room but what caught my attention was that the girls were with them acting all lovey dovey.

My curiosity got the better of me and I decided to sneak and listen to what they are saying through the door. The few words I could hear was soulmates, Joon, and my name.

Before I could hear anything else I freeze when someone calls out from behind me.

"Shit."