Seeing Color

Yoongi

It has been a week since Joon saw color and let me tell you it has been a long week. Joon has closed himself off from the group, he goes from work to home only acknowledging us when he needs to. The others not so much, for the past five days they have not stopped going over the plan for finding Joon's soulmate. Don't get me wrong I feel bad that Joon missed his chance of finding his soulmate but at least he knows the approximate location of where she is and that he actually has a soulmate, unlike the rest of us who haven't seen color once.

I have started thinking that I don't even have a soulmate, we have had the amazing opportunity traveled the world for concerts you would think that out of the millions of people I have been near I would have found my soulmate.

I get interrupted from my thoughts when Jin speaks up saying it's time to go.

We are at the coffee shop within five minutes. We make sure we wear face covering and hats so we don't get recognized. Only two people are in the shop right now, they are acting all lovey-dovey so we know we don't have to ask them anything. We decide to order some drinks and food. Lord knows we will need them if this stake out takes all day.

After the last person orders we hear the chime of the door and a group of six girls walk in. As they walk towards the counter they are looking around like they are trying to find some one. Five of the girls stop at once staring at our group, the sixth one only stops when runs into one of the girls, I couldn't help but laugh to myself at this. But that's when I notice that I can see the blue and green color of the girls eyes. I hear the guys sucking in a breath and I know that I'm not the only one that can see color. But which of the girls is my soulmate?

Lauren

I got off work later than I wanted to, which set us behind getting to the coffee shop by 3. Y/n has still been in a funk, I miss the y/n before the incident she was always happy and could make us laugh no matter how we were feeling, but now she just goes from work to her room barley acknowledging us. God I hope we can find her soulmate.

Since the coffee shop is only a couple blocks away we decided to walk, but we ended jogging there so we wouldn't miss y/n's soulmate if by chance he would show up.

We end up getting to the coffee shop by 3:10, from the outside the shop looks pretty busy with six guys at the counter and a couple more in the shop.

As we walked in we headed to the counter to order drinks but we made sure to look around to see how many people we will need to ask about possibly seeing color. As our group got closer to the counter the girls stopped in their tracks, I run into Chandler a little confused why they all stopped that is when I noticed that I could see color.

I started looking at the girls and I could see on their face the same expression, that's when I knew that I'm not the only one experiencing color for the first time. I follow their eyes and see the six men that were ordering all staring at us.

That's when all the pieces connected, one of those men is my soulmate and the same goes for Michaela, Chandler, Indica, Amy, & Sheka.