Day Off pt. 2

Y/N

I am reading my book when I feel like I am being watched. I look up to look around and see a guy staring at me, but right as I look at him he turns around knocking over a couple books. He puts the books back and proceeds to leave the shop.

I start thinking of reason he would have been staring at me. I tend to sing along with the music I listen too, did I zone out and start singing to loud.

I close my book and decide to go and ask Mark if I was singing. As I head to the front I through my cup in the trash and put the book back where I got it.

"Hey Mark was I perhaps singing earlier?"

"I didn't hear anything, why?"

"I caught the guy that was in here earlier staring at me so I was just making sure I wasn't doing anything to draw attention to myself."

"Ah, so that's why he left so quickly. Maybe he's a secret admirer."

"I doubt it, I should get going I don't want to miss that exhibit. I'll see you later."

"Bye y/n."

I wave bye to Mark as I head out the door and in the direction of the museum.

At museum

When I get to the museum is see that they are having a guided tour of the new exhibit and decide to get a ticket for it. After I get my ticket I see the first group leave and join the second group. Not long after my group leaves.

Namjoon

My tour group is at the last part of the exhibit when the second group catches up to us and is on the other side of the room.

I look over at the second group and notice the girl from the bookstore. Just my luck that she would be here too. She starts to turn her head to look at the rest of the exhibit and I turn around in time so I don't get caught for the second time today looking at her.

As soon as the exhibit tour ends I hurry out of the room and start looking around the rest of the museum. Let's hope she doesn't decide to do the thing.

Y/N

When the exhibit tour ends I decide to look at the rest of the museum.

I get to the section about Ancient Rome and Greece and I see the guy from the bookstore. I'm about to approach him to ask him if he knows me but I get stopped when I hear my name.

"y/n!"

I turn around to see that it is Bu Geon.

"Bu Geon! What are you doing here?"

"I came to see the new exhibit, my guided tour finished a little bit ago. What about you?"

"I'm here for the same thing, my guided tour end a couple minutes ago too. Were you in the first group?"

"Yeah I was."

"Do you want to join me and look around the rest of the museum?"

"Sure!"

We look around talking about the exhibits and how our weekend has been. When we are finished a question comes to mind that Bu Geon may be able to answer.

"I have a question. There was a guy in your group, he was pretty tall wearing a hat did you perhaps see or recognize him?"

"I saw him but I didn't recognize since he had a mask on too. Why do you ask?"

"I saw him at the bookstore near by. He was staring at me while I was reading like he knew me but he doesn't look like someone I know personally so I thought he would be from work and you would recognize him."