The Meet Up

Jimin

After Joon showed us his song and told us his plan and head to his room. We stayed back and once I knew he couldn't hear us I say.

"We have to tell the girls."

"And tell them what exactly, that we have to abort our plan because Joon came up with one on his own?" Yoongi replied.

"We all know that Joon can't wait a month and from what we heard from the girls neither can y/n. We are just going to have to tell them we have to move up the dates of the plan," said Jin.

"Okay, I will text the girls to see if tomorrow works for the first attempt," I say.

Flashback that afternoon

When the girls walked in the coffee shop we all knew that we were each other soulmates, we just didn't know who just yet.

I am the first to approach the girls.

"Are all of you seeing color right now?" I ask.

Not able to speak they all nod their heads yes.

"We can too. We just ordered so we will find a place for all of us to sit while you guys order then we can talk."

I notice a few empty table that we could bring together and wave the guys over to help me. Once we have our orders the first thing we need to do is introduce ourselves and try to figure out who our soulmate is out of the group.

They introduced themselves and we did too, but they said that they already knew who we were and are big fans. We decided the best way to know our soulmate is for everyone to sit while one of us gets and goes further than five feet from us. The people who see black & white are soulmates.

The first girl to get get up is one of the taller ones in the group, I believe her name was Michaela. She ended up being Jin's soulmate.

Next was the girl that ran into her friends when she first walked in, Lauren. She was Yoongi's soulmate and he looked so happy that it was her.

The girls continued to do the same as the previous. Chandler was Jungkook's soulmate, Indica was Hobi's, Amy was Tae's, and that meant Sheka was my soulmate. She was the shortest in the group but was perfect height for me and her smile could light up the room.

We got settled next to each other and asked a few questions about one another. I found out that Sheka is actually older than me and from Congo, Africa. That's when I hear Hobi ask Indica what made them come to this coffee shop.

The girls fell silent from this question and started whispering to each other trying to decide whether they should tell us or not. They shake their head in agreement and have Lauren answer the question.

"Last Friday around this time our friend y/n walked by this coffee shop on her way home and she saw color. But it was only for a second and she couldn't find who it was. She has been in a funk ever since, we tried everything to cheer her up but nothing worked, not even her favorite movie and dessert which always cheers her up worked. That's when Amy came up with the idea to come to the shop today and ask around just in case her soulmate decided to come back and find her."

We turned to look at each other knowing what that could mean.

"Why are you guys looking at each like that?" Michaela asked.

"We are here for the same reason. Namjoon saw color last Friday so we came here to try to find her," Jin said.

"So you're saying the Namjoon and y/n could be soulmates?" Sheka asked

"Not could, are. I doubt anyone else saw color at the exact same place and at the exact same time," I say.

"Oh my god we have to have them meet up," said Indica.

"And tell them what? Hey we found your soulmate let's go see them. Joon won't be that easy to convince." Yoongi states.

"Neither will y/n, she will just think we are making a joke," Chandler said.

"What if we make them run into each other?" Says Jungkook.

"That could work. We can come up with a destination to meet and we just have to bring y/n and Joon along with us. Once we are within five feet they will see color and can find each other. Make it seem like it was fate for them to meet each other there," replies Amy.

We start to brainstorm ideas and come up with a couple places that will work and we put our plan into motion.

We decided to try the movies first, the new Spider-Man movie just released and both Joon and y/n have been wanting to see it so the theater would be a easy place to convince them to go to. We also decided it would be best to hide that we saw color until Joon and y/n meet cause that may effect their mood if all their friends found their soulmates at a place they lost theirs.

End of flashback

I text Sheka about Joon's plan. All the girls agree that it won't be good for y/n to wait that long to meet Joon. From what the girls said y/n is worse off than Joon, and Joon is in pretty bad shape even though he is covering it up.

I let the guys know and we decide to change the movie date to tomorrow around 2.

We all head to bed to get a good rest for the busy day tomorrow. Let's hope that nothing goes wrong and they can meet each other.