The Plan

Y/N

I decide to spend my Saturday sleeping, watching movies, and eating cheesecake to get my mind off of what happened yesterday. I always thought a person could never be sad while eating cheesecake and watching a Lord of the Rings marathon, but I guess I was wrong. Seeing Aragorn & Arwen's love just makes me more sad. I start crying and eat more cheesecake than I already was, questioning whether I would ever meet my soulmate again.

Lauren

Michaela and I are in the kitchen watching y/n from the kitchen.

I whisper to Michaela so y/n can't hear her, not like she could anyway with the sounds of her crying filling the house.

"Dude, we have to cheer her up. Do you have any ideas?"

Michaela slowly turns her head to face me with a dumbfound expression not knowing what to say.

"How? Lord of the Rings and cheesecake are her favorite things, if that doesn't cheer her up I don't know what will."

When they hear y/n's crying getting louder they know that they have to get together with the girls to come up with a plan to cheer y/n up.

I message the girls to meet up at Amy's bakery to make a plan.

Once everyone was at the restaurant they start to brainstorm ideas. Sheka is the first to speak, "What about us having a Lord of the Rings marathon?" "Nope, she's already watching them and they just make her cry more," I said.

Next was Indica, "What if Amy makes her homemade cheesecake? That always puts y/n in a good mood." "That's a no go as well, she ate a whole cheesecake and still no luck. She was even eating the cheesecake while watching Lord of the Rings," said Michaela. "Really, she's that bad? That is the ultimate combination of joy for y/n, if that isn't working I don't know what will," said Chandler.

Finally Amy spoke up, "She said that she saw color at the coffee shop a couple blocks from the house that means her soulmate also saw color. What if he goes back to try to find her? We all know that y/n is not going to leave the house in her state unless it is absolutely necessary. So what if we go there and try to find him ourselves?"

"That's a great idea! When should we plan to go?" I asked.

"Well it happened yesterday at 3:20 so most likely her soulmate will try to go there again at the same time. Why don't we plan to go there this coming Friday at 3 and whenever a guy walks in we can ask him," said Michaela.

All of them not in agreement. "Okay so let's plan to meet at the coffee shop at 3 and try not to look like weirdos watching the door and asking guys about seeing color," said Sheka.