21

I flopped down onto my side and Brooke mirrored my actions so we were both naked, facing each other. Brooke took her hand and rang her finger tips up and down the side of my hips, sending shivers through my sensitive skin.

"You ok?" Brooke asked looking at the goosebumps forming on my skin.

"Yeah I feel good, just a bit tired."

I looked across at my phone....11pm shit no wonder I'm exhausted. That was probably the most exhausting, erotic and passionate sex I've ever had and I had a feeling that wasn't as good as it gets either.

"Let's get you all warm and cosy and then we can sleep" Brooke pulled the duvet back over up and turned on her back pulling me into her side. I've never slept naked with anyone before, to be honest I've never slept in a bed with someone I've had sex with so this would be new for me. What if I felt different in the morning? What if Brooke felt different in the morning, she's had much more experience with girls than me so she might have thought I was shit.

"Katie, I can feel your eyes are open, what's up?" Brooke looked down at me questioningly.

"How bad was I?" I blurted out.

"What do you mean?" Brooke tilted up and lifted up my chin so I had to look at her.

"Well you have slept with girls before, and I've not, I barely had a clue what to do and I'm worried that if it was shit you'd not want to do it again"

"Listen to me baby, yes I've had sex with women, quite a few, but you were amazing. If I'd not enjoyed it I wouldn't have come. And if you didn't know what to do I will always help you. Judging by that performance though you have a pretty good idea of what I want." I blushed, I'm not sure if it was at the soft use of her calling me baby or her genuine compliment of my sex skills.

"Thank you, I really did enjoy it" I leaned my head back into Brooke.

"Me too, now go to sleep baby" Brooke's last words faded as I slipped into a deep sleep.