38

After what felt like a life time stood in the kitchen as one person. We decided that we'd move to the sofa and have our crisis tea.

I held onto Brooke's hand as we sat, facing each other. The only noice was the ticking of the kitchen clock and the occasional sniffle of Brooke's nose.

"It'll all be okay baby, I'm not going to let anything happen to you." I didn't know what to say and in all honestly I didn't know if it would be okay, but what I did know is that I would do everything I could to help her.

"You know, you would have liked my dad. He was a bit like you, organised, fun, but also wore his heart on his sleeve. He told me when he met my mum it was like a whole year had gone by in a minute. When he died she didn't talk to anyone for 5 months, she didn't cook, clean the house, get out of bed, she just blamed everyone for what happened. I still think she blames me. I think she thought getting me to work for uncle Tony would mean that we had a sense of normality, like we owed my dad that. But all it does it make me resent her more." Brooke gave me the smallest smile as she talked about her dad and I honestly can't imagine the pain that comes with talking about someone like that.

"Have you always wanted to be an accountant?" Is all I could ask, I didn't want her to dwell on her dad but also I didn't want her to think I was prying.

"No" she scoffed. "I don't really know what I wanted to do but I was always really good at maths and organisation so it sort of made sense for me."

"And now?" I asked. "If you could be anything in this world, what would you be?"

"It changed when my dad died. I had no one to talk to, no one to vent to. I wanted to start a charity for counselling for LGBTQI people who are going through grief. But that's just a pipe dream and I would even know how to start. Plus I don't have the right qualifications." Wow. That would be brilliant for her.

"But you could get them? Nothing is a pipe dream. Not if you want it bad enough." I looked at her so proudly. She'd be a great counsellor, she's so caring and understanding.

"Maybe, we'll see. Let's just get out of this mess with my uncle Tony first shall we." And the light went out of her eyes that I'd only seen for a split second.

"Come on, let's go to bed. It's been a long, eventful day, and you need rest!" I stood up guiding us to bed. Once in my room I changed into some short pjs and got into my bed at the side closet to the window. This had always been my preference. I was always scared that it I got broken into that it I slept near the door they would hurt me to get to my belongings.

Brooke stripped down into her sports bra and grey lace knickers. She honestly had the most perfect physique. Her hips were in such perfect proportion to the rest of her curvy body.

"Hey, take a picture it will last longer" Brooke smirked as she came round to my side of the bed.

"I might just do that...however I probably would never get anything else done" I teased her as I mimicked taking her picture with my phone.

Brooke leant down pulling a silly face into my phone before moving it out of my hands and leaning her face further down to my lips.

"This okay?" She whispered against my now wanting lips.

I answered her that by pulling up and pushing my lips against hers. I could feel the need in her body, the pain, the betrayal she had felt today. I needed to be there for her, whatever that meant. For an instant I pulled away from her and looked into her huge eyes.

"Tell me..." I was hoping she would infer what I was asking.

"Do you trust me?" I ignored her question by pulling her back in for a kiss, but she didn't let it last.

"No baby, I need to know you trust me."

"Yes Brooke, I trust you. Let me make you feel good" I pleaded with her, I needed to do this for her.

In mirror to how I had not answered with my words but with my body she leaned in and kissed me, lifting her body onto mine and straddling my legs. I wanted to take control, I wanted her to know that I could make her feel better. I sat up so we were nose to nose and kissed her neck, pushing the strands of hair behind her ears. It was obvious by her attempting to grind on me that she was enjoying my actions. Ignoring her plea for more I worked my way down her shoulders and arms with tiny gentle kisses. Brooke lifted her sports bra over her head and freed her most perfect breasts. Continuing my map of her body with kisses I pinched her nipples between my finger tips, causing a soft moan from the beautiful girl on my legs.

"Stand up." I ordered, attempting to be authoritative. Brooke sprung up and stood up facing me. She cupped my face with her hands and pushed us into a forceful yet so delicate kiss. I really don't know how she does that. I tried to ignore how painful the dull ache down below was, the need for release.

I pulled away from Brooke trying to bring myself back round to my senses. I pulled my vest over my head and pushed my shorts down my legs, leaving me in only my green lacy knickers.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life." Brooke's words were like an aphrodisiac. I turned her away from my towards the bed and pushed her down on the bed so she was bent over. Brooke seemed to guess what I was asking for in my awkward movements and pushed her arse towards me and slightly parted her legs. I dropped to my knee behind her and peeled her shorts and knickers down her legs to expose her most sexual area. Her body was like a drug to me, I don't know that I will ever get enough of this. Kissing the backs of her thighs I could hear Brooke's breathing hitching, I loved that I could cause this reaction. I stood up and pulled her up with me, turning her around I returned to my knees, I got to work kissing the tops of her thighs and working my way to the apex of her thighs. I could feel Brooke's eyes on me as she took my hair into a makeshift pony tail. Continuing my trail along her body I found my way to her clit, flicking my tongue up and down over it occasionally looking up and meeting Brooke's gaze. The passion in her eyes was unparalleled. I wanted this, I wanted to make her feel good.

"Fuck Kate, please make love to me" I don't think anyone has ever called me Kate and holy fuck it's so sexy...

On her request I got more assertive with my tongue on her clit and inserted two fingers into her to match my tongues pace.

"Please don't stop, I'm so close" her words made me smirk against her body, she could probably make me find my own finish just with her words. Against my every will I continued my actions, increasing in speed to help her find her release.

"Ah I'm coming, baby, fuck" Brooke said through gritted teeth, her hands becoming tighter in my hair as she rode out her orgasm.

As soon as she had come back down to earth, Brooke ordered me to lay down in bed. Was she tired? Did she feel better? I can't lie and say I wasn't a bit disappointed that she didn't want to touch me but I just wanted to be there for her and if this is what she needed then I could do that for her.

"No, don't put your pjs on. I'm not finished with you yet." The light in my belly came alive again and I was very pleased indeed. I'm glad that I was lying away from her so that she couldn't see the smile that had arrived on my face.

Brooke laid behind me in a spooning position and I was initially confused at what she was planning, until she began to skim my thighs with her hands, using only her finger tips to ignite the fire within me. She worked her way masterfully across my body, touching all of the places that longed for her touch.

Brooke then paired her hands with her kisses behind my ear, it was the perfect combination. She drove her fingers to my clit, expertly circling and still kissing my ear in perfect symphony.

"Feel good?" She whispered. I couldn't answer her so I just pushed my head back to allow her better access to kiss my neck. Brooke took my non verbal answer as a positive result so she continued and sped up her circling, I could feel the heat getting almost to an inferno building hotter and hotter. The now familiar feeling of my building orgasm was coming fast, I reached behind me and grabbed onto Brooke's thigh squeezing it as I came to my finale

"Ah fuck, baby" is all I could say as I struggled to ride out my orgasm.

"It's okay, you're so sexy when you come" she whispered into my ears as she helped bring me back into the room.

With very little else said that night we practically fell asleep in the same position as she Brooke had brought me to my orgasm in.