23

I let the steaming hot water wash off the smell of sex and Brooke, slightly missing the latter. Brooke smelt sweet, like vanilla. It was a heady smell that was addictive and so delicious.

My head felt like a weight had been lifted, the orgasms that I'd had felt like someone had clicked the reset button. It felt amazing, I felt recharged.

My shower seemed to go on forever. But I needed it. When I finally jumped out I could hear Brooke mumbling to herself. I'm guessing by the clattering she's trying to get some cereal out of the top cupboard. I wrapped my towel around me, pondered out of the bathroom and headed towards the kitchen.

"Oh hey, if you don't want another round I'd suggest getting dressed" Brooke said scooping up her cereal with her spoon.

"Maybe I do..." I winked at her and proceeded to turn the kettle on for my coffee.

"Don't tempt me" brooke said standing now behind me kissing my neck and trailing her hands down my naked arms.

"Hmm as absolutely delicious as that sounds I'm going to be late for work, and you're going to be late for Bob and he's not a man you'd want to keep waiting" I said brushing past Brooke to head to my room.

"I'm sure if he knew why he'd be fine with it" Brooke laughed as I walked away.

I started to get dressed in my red body con dress which stopped just above my knees. I had my hair in its signature style and I opted for brown sandals. As I was getting dressed I did wonder what people would say about Brooke and I. I mean obviously I wouldn't be telling them anything right now, but would people like Tim be ok with it? What were we even doing? We're we dating? Was I just a one night stand? Do I want to know?

On the way to work my mind worked overtime trying to figure out the answer to my questions circulated round in my mind.

"I'll see you at lunch" Brooke brought me back to the real world and walked towards the training room.

"Yeah see ya" I hurried upstairs to my office to get some distance between Brooke and I. I didn't want to be away from her, quite the opposite actually but I also didn't want to come across as desperate and needy. I needed to figure this out on my own