20

I sat, laid on my back with my head in my phone, scrolling on my phone on Facebook to try and observe other peoples drama. I didn't want to think about my own life at the moment, it seemed far too complicated and confusing for me to deal with.

*ping*

Brooke Logan:
I can't sleep, can I come see you? X

Oh fuck, shall I just pretend I've fallen asleep? I've just spent the last hour trying to forget how confused I am and here is Brooke bringing it right back to the forefront of my mind.

Katie Bolotvic:
Yeah sure x

Katie...what...are...you...doing? It's a good job no one is concerned about your willpower because you have none! Within a few seconds I heard a tiny knock on my door followed by the sight of Brooke in short thigh shorts and a vest.

"Hey"

"Hey" I said mirroring her.

"I can't sleep, I feel a bit confused about stuff and me sleeping with a busy mind is like a wearing tights in the desert, not a good idea"

"Oh yeah? What are you confused about..." how on earth can she be confused she seemed so sure of herself and what she wanted.

"Don't be silly, of course I'm confused. I just had my whole life turned upside down. I've met someone that ever fibre of my being tells me to not peruse because it's inappropriate and unprofessional and yet my head doesn't care. All I have thought about since you told me you'd listened to me Is kissing you. It is taking every last spec of willpower I have not to kiss you."

"I guess I can see how that might prevent you from sleeping..." I could just look down as at my hands.

"Katie talk to me, tell me what you're thinking"

"Honestly I don't know, I feel very stressed and tense and pent up."

"Turn around" Brooke said, her hands signalling a swivel motion.

"Erm why?" I asked as I turned my body round so my back was facing her.

"So I can help release some of your stresssss..." she extended the s at the end of stress she she began to massage my shoulders really hard.

"Mhmm" oh god it felt so good, I tilted my head on a side into her hand.

"Oh fuck" I said as I could feel the stress melting away.

"Feel good?" Brooke let out a small laugh.

"Ah hah" I held up my hair so she could get better access to my neck with her hands. I could let her do this for hours.

As I held my hair up in a makeshift pony tail I felt Brooke's warm breath on the back of my neck, I felt her place a small peck on the back of my neck, and then the side of my neck. I was still holding up my hair allowing her access to my now sensitive skin. Brooke gently nipped the lobe of my ear which made me jump ever so slightly, she carried on her sweet assault across my neck, lightly massaging my shoulders with her hands and kissing my neck lightly every few seconds. I wanted this, I wanted her lips on my skin, I wanted her to touch me. It felt good. It felt good to admit it.

As the gentle kissing became more frequent I wanted to reciprocate, I turned my neck slightly so I was facing her, and slightly leaned into her.

"Are you sure?" She asked with cautious optimism on her face.

I ignored her and continued to lean my head into hers, meeting her lips on mine. It started as a gentle kiss, a sweet kiss, a cautious kiss, but I wanted more. I deepened the kiss and asked her to allow my tongue to enter her mouth. She allowed and it seemed to high-ten Brooke's feelings.