22

I woke up to the lights inviting themselves in through the curtains and Brooke's are around my waist. She was spooning my naked body, looking at my phone it was only 6am so I pushed my bum back into her groin and felt her warm body wrapped around mine. She felt so good, her slender body fitted perfectly into mine, like a lock and key.

As I pushed my bum back, Brooke nestled into my shoulder and kissed the back of my neck quietly and softly.

"Mmm morning" I shimmied turning my naked body round so I was laid on my back.

"What a lovely sight to wake up to in a morning. Your body is so beautiful, your shoulders are so soft and feminine, your collar bones are so symmetrical, your boobs are the perfect handful, and your legs are so long and perfect. " as Brooke complimented each part of my body she ran her hands over it, replicating what her mouth was saying. But she stopped at my legs. I frowned at her missing her gentle yet desperate touch.

"Want more?" She asked teasingly.

I didn't say anything, I just looked up at her and kissed her, pulling her hands onto my body so she had to touch me. Brooke flipped us over so that she was underneath and she raised one of her knees so that I was sat back against it. I could feel a slight friction, right there.

I gripped onto Brooke's hips and started to grind onto her leg, desperate to release this quickly building tension.

"Good girl, make yourself come on me." Brooke's words were like a drug, I leant forward and kissed her, Brooke met me half way forcing me to sit up. We were now sat up, me still straddling and grinding on Brooke's leg whilst she grasped my bum urging me to go faster.

"Fuck, I'm so close"

"Come for me baby" Brooke's words of encouragement were all I needed. I erupted into a ball of relief and passion and grasped my nails onto Brooke's shoulders as I came down from my rush of energy.

"Feel good?" I ignored Brooke pushing her back down onto the bed, I wanted to return the favour and try something new. I began kissing Brooke's shoulders, then her neck hearing her soft moans as I made my way across to her boobs.

I flicked my tongue over her nipples as she had done to me last night, nipping them so slightly between my lips.

"Ahh that feels amazing" Brooke moaned as she grabbed fistfuls of my hair into her hands guiding my head.

I carried on my sweet trail down to her hips, kissing and nipping her skin desperately trying to turn her on. I shuffled my body between her legs, moving my attention to the tops of her legs, leaning down and kissing the tops of Brooke's soft fair skin on her thighs.

Brooke exhaled slowly, "don't tease me baby"

With that I slowly turned my attention to her clit, using my tongue and circling at a fast speed.

"Woah shit, slow down I don't want to come"

I slowed down my motioned and Brooke's hands returned to my hair, holding it up in a makeshift pony tail whilst I could feel her watching me licking her. "Up a little bit baby" Brooke occasionally guided me to her sweet spot.

I listened and acted on her actions, moving to a flicking motion which id felt her do to me last night.

"Ah fuck that's amazing, don't stop baby" I could tell she was close to coming because her legs were getting ridged and her hands were getting tighter in my hair.

Brooke's back started to rise and arch and I struggled to follow up her hips with my tongue. "Shit fuck, ah fuck that was amazing" Brooke said coming down from her heightened state.

I leaned up and kissed her on the lips. "Hmm I don't taste bad" she laughed into me.

I laughed and pulled myself up off the bed, walking away naked and heading for the shower.