Chapter Thirty.

*Note: As a warning for those partaking in Ramadan, this chapter includes smut.*

Harry's been holding me hostage these last few days

It wasn't enough that he forced me to stay here and not go into work, but he hasn't gone into work either. I told him to go though, that too multiple times considering I know how much he loves his aquarium but every time I brought it up he quickly shut me down.

I can't complain too much about it because it's allowed us to spend so much more time together, especially with no one around. We don't have to deal with Jesse's teasing antics which I know seems to irritate the hell out of Harry sometimes even if it's kind of amusing.

That kind of time can't be taken for granted either. It's allowed me to get to see more of Harry's life as he lives alone and I feel as if I've learned a little bit more about him. It's also made me fall for him even more.

Last night, I caught sight of Zayn texting Harry some pictures of the fish at the aquarium and it made me smile. It made him smile too.

In order to "fuckin' fix me", I've been forced to rest on either the couch or in his bed. Despite going slightly crazy being cooped up inside, it's been kind of nice being cared for like this. My mother wasn't the type and with no father around, I've always just had Jesse.

Speaking of Jesse, I lied to him. I had to. I told him I got jumped by some men wanting my jewellery and wallet. Thankfully he believed me, I haven't given him a reason not to.

It seems like the word liar has been a permanent fixture in my life lately. It follows me around no matter where I go and it's the one thing that I hate the most. It eats me up inside. But I can't seem to help it. I don't really have much of a choice and I'm just hoping, praying, that there will eventually be a time where I can be far away from it.

While I've been at Harry's, Jesse and Zayn have been feeding Princess and Misty for me. The two of them popped by for a quick visit yesterday, both of them too scared to touch me. They brought me one of my bags of foreign chocolates from my apartment earning them both a kiss on the cheek.

Harry wasn't too pleased when our lounging around was disrupted, grunting as he heaved himself off from where he was settled in between my legs. I couldn't help but laugh, thinking he was so cute for acting that way when he practically had been glued to my side for a few days by then.

He pouted around the house with a frown on his pretty pink lips for the entirety of the time Jesse and Zayn visited, finally kicking them out after an hour, deciding that it was enough. His excuse was that I needed to rest but I knew the real reason was just because he wanted to drag me back to the room and cuddle. That's exactly what we ended up doing.

I'm pretty much back to normal now if you don't count the bruising. The sharp shooting pain in my ribs has reduced to a low throbbing, completely manageable. My eye is still black and my cheek is still faintly bruised but the swelling is gone.