Chapter Twelve.

My first thought as I come to is that my pillow is really fucking soft

My first thought as I come to is that my pillow is really fucking soft. Almost too soft.

It's vastly different from what I remember falling asleep on, and for a moment I think I might still be in a deep sleep dreaming about soft cloud-like pillows, but I know that isn't the case. I'm very much awake.

As I feel around, I realize that I am in fact not resting on a pillow. I'm resting on Indigo's chest. On my stomach, my leg is slotted between hers as my one arm rests over her stomach, the other resting on the pillow above her head. Both of her arms are wrapped around me, palms flat on my back, not moving an inch. My face is nestled almost perfectly between her breasts and it's the comfiest fucking thing.

The blanket is kicked down to my waist and in any other circumstance I'd be freezing, but her warm palms do more than a good job of keeping me cozy. She hogged the blanket throughout our nap, I was a fucking icicle until I just couldn't take it anymore.

The t-shirt she's got on has risen up her body, pooling around her waist. I use this opportunity to sneak my hand under the shirt and let my palm rest on her hip, allowing myself the pleasure of squeezing her flesh and relishing in the softness of it.

I stay still though, not wanting to wake her up. I selfishly want to stay like this just a bit longer. I rarely fucking sleep as is, and as good as company Reef can be some nights, sometimes it just isn't enough.

My dick is hard against her thigh and it fucking sucks that I can't do anything about it right now. If only she didn't have that stupid fucking boyfriend, I'd wake her up exactly how she wants me to, with my mouth on her cunt and her hands in my hair.

Moments between us like when we were in the plane intensify the urge to just say fuck it and give in, but unlike her, I actually have some fucking respect for her loser of a boyfriend. Not much, but some.

Using her unconsciousness to my advantage, I hike myself up a bit further to let my head fall into the crevice of her neck. My lips brush against her warm skin and I resist the urge to leave another mark.

I know I should move away from her, put a distance between us so big that she thinks twice before ever trying to talk to me but I can't. The little voice in the back of my mind tells me that whatever this is needs to be stopped, but the rest of me doesn't want to admit that just yet.

I don't want to be like this. I don't want to like the fact that I woke up with our bodies pressed together like this. I don't want to like the way she pushes my fucking buttons. I don't want to like the way I instantly give in to whatever she tells me to do, like on the plane.

I don't want to like her.

I've never been more attracted to anyone in my entire fucking life. I don't know what it is about her, but I want her. Once I sleep with her, I'll be fine. I just need to get her out of my fucking system.