chapter 30:- Planerturium

Finishing up classes for the day, I notice Mia sitting on the wall by the front door.
As soon as she sees me she jumping down running towards me.
She had this great idea of taking me to the planetarium fo cheer me up after the shit show this morning.

Reluctantly i agree, not being in the mood I just wanted to go home and curl up into a ball on my bed and cry myself to sleep  but she assured me this would put a smile back on my face.

"BIANCA, BIANCA! Will you get a move on we need to get going, it's nearly 6 and it will probably be closed by the time we get there. " Mia is shouting from the bottom of the stairs.

" I'm coming just give one more minute then I'm done. " I shout back.

I dont usually put much make up on, but this evening I feel like I've caked my face in too much foundation and concealer just to stop my eyes from looking so puffy and swollen from the crying I've done.

I offered to drive but for some reason Mia made it clear she driving and for me just to relax and enjoy this evening. She is a true friend for sure, I mean how many people would go out there way to ditch their boyfriends to help cheer there friends up for the evening.

The planetarium sits on the outskirts of the city, on it's own a massive dome shaped building with just car parks surrounding it.

Noticing the middle aged man standing at the gates he ushers us straight into the carpark.

Parking up the car, i take off my seat belt jumping straight out.

"Eerr Mia, you sure this place is still open, it looks deserted there only a few cars in the car park. " I state looking around.

"Of course it is, i checked online before we came out."

"Really, look it even looks dark inside, there no lights on." I now say as I'm pointing to the front entrance to the pitch black building in front.

"Just sshh come on let's go" mia grabs my hand and moves us closer to the entrance.

"See I told you, its closed." I say as I tug on the door to open it.

"Awww that sucks. Maybe I got it wrong." Mia glares placing her phone to her ear talking to someone now.

I turn back from her to see a light flicker from the front of the planetarium a tall guarded figure now appears.

Mia pulls out her keys walking away back to her car.

"Mia, where are you going?"

"My work here is done, it's now up to them to finish the rest." She winks and dips into her car starting the engine.

I stand confused, looking back the front door has opened and the once guarded shadowed figure is intact Ryder standing there in all his glorious self jangling keys at me.

"What, how did you do all this? I said in totally shock.

"Happy anniversary babe." Ryder pulls my waist, brushing his lips to mine.

"I wanted to do something special to show you how much you mean to me, I dont want anyone to come between us again. I love you and want to show you the world if you'll let me."

"Well let's start with here." I say pointing the spectacular building we're currently in.

"How did you manage to get the keys for this place after hours?" I ask.

"My mum knows the owner, their good friends." He smirks dragging me through a different room.

We enter the main room, it's more like a theatre, a oval shape stage with a wide cinema screen above. Seating going high back into upper circles.
The building exterior is contemporary,  modern but breathtaking.