chapter 27:- Am i dreaming

"We should stop meeting like this." He smirks, wiping away my tears.

That voice I know that voice, it cant be, am I dreaming. I regain my footing standing up abruptly, my whole body collapses into his arms, relief washes over me and I cant help but cry into a blundering state.

"Hey, hey, baby girl what's going on?has something happened? Talk to me?

"Your here. It wasnt you. " I sniffle.

"Of course I'm here, I've been in the kitchen with the lads, then got worried as I havent seen you for a while and came looking. " Ryder says holding onto me tightly.

"It wasnt you." Is all I can repeat.

It wasnt Ryder, his here with me, so if his here then who's with Sophie and why did she scream his name?

"It wasnt me, what babe? I'm confused." Ryder worried expression questioning my every look.

"Come on let's get you out of here, I've already called a cab, its waiting outside. " Ryder picks me up bridal style and Carrys me put the front door. 

The cab ride home is silent, I rest my head on Ryder chest as he strokes my hair, unable to talk or describe what I just witnessed.

Was I just imagining it? Did I drink that much not to realise what the hell I was doing? I seriously feel like I'm losing my mind. Why would Sophie do this to me, does she hate me that much? Who was she really with? These question just keep going around in my mind.

Walking through the hall way all I want to do is sleep, placing one foot on the step, Ryder grabs my hand and pulls me back down.

"Bee, talk to me, what happened? "

I cant help it the tears just keep coming.

"Baby dont cry, it's ok, everything's ok."

"Its happy tears, honestly it is. " I cry into his neck.

"Come on, stay with me tonight. I need you near me, I need to know your ok." Ryder entwine are hands together and pulls me into his room.

Ryder goes straight to his draw pulling out a tee, I quickly undress stripping down to my underwear. Ryder comes close feeling the soft tingle sensation  of my body when he lifts my arms and places the tee over my head. He places his arms around my waist pulling me into him.

"Talk to me, I love you." He whisper in my ear.

I pull away looking into his eyes, they show concern, his worried,scared.

"I,ummm it's so stupid. I saw Sophie coming onto you, she then saw me and gloated and then when I looked up you were gone. I went to the toilet being sick and decided to go to a room to calm down and I heard noises and someone said baby girl, and that's what you call me, and then I heard Sophie call out your name. I didnt know what to do. " I cry out onto him, Ryder just looks at me with a shocked expression.

" I was so angry with you, her for cheating on me, I burst through the door and saw her having sex with someone and he had your tattoo the one you got from the football tour. " I cry louder now.

"Oh Bee, I would never cheat on you, your it for me. I love you. Did you see who the lad was?" He ask.

"No I thought it was you, I saw the tattoo,heard her calling your name and i ran out of there, that when you caught me on the stairs. " I state.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry. I dont know why she doing this too you. I'm so sorry. " he whispers.

"The tattoo?" I ask.

" Baby the whole football squad got that tattoo that evening we won. We all had it done in the same place. " He tells me.

"I feel so stupid, but I guess were broken it down to her sleeping with one of the football team." I ask.