chapter 4- Let Loose

"Ry seriously again " Mia shouts.

"Oh you know me, I couldn't resist the ride" Ryder said whilst laughing.

I blink back the tears, I don't want him to see me cry. I finally look up acknowledging him, those brown eyes just starring,lingering, that chiseled jaw line, those broad shoulders and biceps clearly his been working out more, with his tight fitted tee showing off his sleeved tattoo on his right arm, the one I used to love to trace with my fingers.

"Bye handsome, dont forget to call me." Sophie winks a goodbye and leaves.

I cant be here, the alcohol rushing to my head I need to leave, I grab Mia's hand and head outside to get our taxi.

"Bee, wait, please" Ryder shouts.

I pace faster with Mia by my side.
"Quick let's go"

"Bee, Please we need to talk."

We arrive at club 7 the most popular club in Manchester, managing to get straight in. We head straight to the bar and line up shots after shots.

"Let's do this!!!" Mia screams,whilst grabbing another shot.

After knocking back at least five shots each we head towards Lucus who is now huddled around a group of guys. Lucus introduces me to all his team mates, the one I believe called Josh Come's over offering to by me a drink.
You can tell he plays sports with the others, his shirt fits tightly across his upper body with the two top buttons undone.
I would definitely call Josh the pretty boy of the group, gorgeous curly blonde hair slightly longer on top,a twinkle in those emerald green eyes.

Ordering a strawberry gin and lemonade and a Corona for Josh we head back to the group, my eyes go wide and start to drift in the direction of Ryder who has now taken my spot, standing a whole 6.1 tall talking to the rest.

"Of course he had to me here" I mutter under my breath.

Ryder catches me walking over, my heart starts to flutter.

"Ryder , my man, what kept you so long? Another hookup! " Josh chuckles as he goes in for a bro hug.

"Anyway bro, have you met Bee." Josh shouts over the music.

"Dont call her that, her name is Bianca." Ryder roars.

Alright dude chill we're just off to dance ain't that right Bianca?!" Josh says as he grabs my hand with his and entwining are fingers together.

I turn to look at Ryder, his hands are clenched his eyes just solely watching Josh's every move.
I pull Josh and Mia onto the dance floor, Lucus soon follows, dancing away to the beat of the music, Josh pulls me closer, my hands move around his neck.
I cant help but see Ryders eyes darken and his jaw stiffen to my closeness to Josh. Some would say he was jealous.
I decide to pull Josh even closer, his hot sweaty body rubbing against mine, I take in his eyes then his lips and back to his eyes before I lean in and kiss him.

It's slow at first, Josh brushes his tongue against my bottom lip, I open my mouth and allowing him to explore mine. Pulling away Josh has the biggest grin on his face, while I'm looking for someone else but his no where to be seen.

Josh disappears back to the bar for more drinks, me and Mia continue to dance letting the music take.control of our bodies, when firm hands wrap around my waist tightly pulling my back to their hard chest. I know these hands and it ain't Josh.

Ryder bends over whispering in my ear "do you think your funny making me fucking angry, dont think I didn't see what you just did with Josh."

I turn quickly I'm now in Ryders face, pulling his arms off my waist.

"I always preferred you in red, you look gorgeous baby girl."

"Dont, you dont get to do this, not to me, not now, not EVER! " I scream.

"Oh but I do, your mine Bee, no one gets to touch you and certainly not Josh." Ryder voice echoes through the room.

Josh makes his way back just in time, he stops in his tracks looking between me and Ryder and the silence surrounding us.

"I'm sorry, I'm not feeling great, I need to leave." I whisper.

"Wait, let me walk you " Josh states.

"No point, she lives with me so il walk her." Ryder hits back.

Before I can say No, Josh looks at me giving me a quick kiss on the cheek telling me to text him when I'm home.
All I can say is ok.

The fresh air hits me as soon as I exit, Ryder takes off his black leather jacket and places it over my shoulders.

We decided to walk as our home was only a 15minure walk, which seemed like forever with the only noise coming from the whistling of the wind.

"Are you going to text him?"

"What?! " I question stumbling along with my feet.

"You know what I'm talking about Bee, dont mess with me."

"What if I do, what do you care, you left me. REMEMBER!" I shout.

"I told you Bee, your MINE, not his so stay the fuck away from him."

"Make me" I shout almost laughing at his radomn outburst.

"Dont push me Bee."

"That's rich coming from the player right here, didn't you just have your latest conquest in your bed?

So dont you dare tell me what to do, or who to see, you are nothing to me, you were just a boy who I wasted a year of my life with . Get it through your head we will be NOTHING EVER!" I practically scream in front of his face.

I storm off heading for the front door when I'm pulled back and spun around facing an angry Ryder, his once brown eyes now glazed and dark. He pushes my back against the door, placing one hand on my waist and the other above my head.
He licks his lips and before I can react he kisses me, irs furious the ergancey of it. Like he needed it, I needed it, he continues to deepen the kiss pulling g me closer to him. I pull away breathless just watching him, he leans over towering above me lifting my chin with his finger and whispers  "we'll see about that Bee, we're not over until I say we're over."

I dont react I just push him away and run into the house towards my room.

Laying on the bed thinking of the awful events of the night I remember to quickly send Josh a message.

B:- home safe. Goodnight J x

J:- glad you got home safely, maybe if I'm lucky I might get another kiss. X

B:- is that so?! Well maybe you can dream. X

J:- dont you worry, I'll be dreaming alright. X

B:- 😉 night Josh. X

J:- night Bianca. X

I turn off my phone, and lay on my bed just waiting to drift away dreading what tomorrow will bring.