chapter 20:- A love like ours (RYDER)

The party is finally dwindling out.
My auntie has all the house maids running around cleaning up after everyone.
Me and Bee take this as perfect opportunity for us to disappear down the garden path, Bee swaying her sexy hips in front of me. Fuck this girl makes me hard.

She turns around with the first smirk on her face knowing full well what she doing to me, she grabs my hand pulling me close to her body, her perky tits through her dress resting perfectly on my chest.

"Let's cool down, I'm all hot and flustered." She said pulling me in closer.

"What do you have in mind baby girl?" I know Bee slightly tipsy she gets more adventures once she had a drink or two it's like the little devil inside of her comes out.

"Your auntie wont mind us using the pool, no ones around." She winks while pointing in the far corner to were the pool is located.

"Bee we you dont have a costume? "

"And? Can I not just wear my bra and panties or maybe go naked!"

Fuck my dick twitches at her dirty outburst.

"Fuck, yes! " as I run with her in my hand laughing.

She walks over to the shallow part of the pool, slowly unzipping her dress and pulling it over her head as she steps down into the pool.
God the water off the pool makes her body glisten,her perfectly beautiful body with those fucking love handles I love to grab.
She turns back to me with one last smirk and removes her bra. Shit what is this girl doing to me!

I quickly undress tossing my shirt and tugging down my trousers leaving them cascading around the garden.

I dive straight in swimming straight over too her.

I take a hold of her body and she wraps her legs around my waist letting me take her weight while she moves her arms around my neck.
Instantly kissing her, she moans out, tugging at my hair as I pull her closer to the edge of the pool.
Opening her mouth demanding tongue wanting more access, needing to feel her. She pulls away with a smirk feeling how hard my cock is underneath her.
She pulls closer to me sitting directly on my cock.

"Bee if you dont want me to fuck you right here, you need to stop now?"

" what if I want you to take me!"

"I cant, I dont have any condoms!

"I'm on the pill, make me orgasm, let me scream your name, fuck me until all I see is shining lights."

With that I Immediately pull down my boxers letting my harden cock bob freely in the water.

Pushing her body right to the back of the edge, I spread her legs and place my fingers into her panties caressing her clit with my thumb, while I stick a finger inside her slowly teasing her.
I place another finger in rapidly picking up my pace.

"Ryder, yes there, fuck! " I take her mouth and kiss her to stop the groans.

" ssshhh you need to be quiet, or my auntie will here." I whisper in her ear.

"Ryder just fuck me now, I cant, Ryder please." Bee is literally begging, weakening at the knees.

Tipping my cock at her entrance teasing her waiting, she literally pounds into me and my cock thrust right inside.

"Keep your eyes on me, dont close them. I want you too look at me when you scream my name."

Bee stares back at me, eyes focused rolling her head, trust her hips so I go deeper into her.

"Fuck Bee I'm guna come any second. " I moan.

Not even a minute later myself and Bee are panting heavily her resting her body on me, her head resting perfectly in the crook of my neck.

"That was amazing and so spontaneous for you Bianca" I laugh aloud.

"Sssh Ryder. " she says away like she just realised what were done in my aunties pool.

By this point it's late in the evening no clouds in sight just darkness with the whistling of the wind.

I pull Bee hand to help her put the water, when all of a sudden the light flicks on from the patio and my auntie shouts out the door.

" when you two have quiet finished using my pool for your love making come and grab a towel and clean yourself up. " my auntie laughs.

I turn to Bee who has now hidden behind me and has gone as red as a beetroot.

We make are way to the conserventry and pick up the towels. Luckily my auntie has left us too it so she doesnt embrass Us well Bee mainly.

We quickly get dressed back in our clothes and make are way out the back garden back to my car.

Driving back home, having my hand warmly settled on Bee thigh I cant help but think this day has been the best in a long time, while I gracefully watch her drift off to sleep with easy.

Perfect!

We arrive home after a short while,
I take Bee bridlestyle and carry her back through the door and to her bedroom, I would love her to sleep with me tonight just I dont want to force her and I know she has classes first thing in morning.

I gentle lay her on the bed and take off her shoes, unzipping her dress and trying not to get hard again looking at her body I quickly fling one of my tees  over her head, before wrapping her in her duvet.

I lay a simple kiss on her forward whispering in her ear. "I'll never get enough of a love like this, goodnight baby girl. "

With that I close her door and head back down stairs towards my room.

Stopping off to grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

I find Lucus is still up.

"Hey dude, how was your auntie party? Did Bee enjoy it? "

"Amazing man, even managed to have some in my aunties pool. I laugh out loud.

"Oh shit that reminds me, fucking sophie bloody turned up banging on the door, demanding to see you. I told her you werent here but she wouldn't have it, even stormed in your room.
Your got some serious bunny boiler there mate, you need to sort her out and tell her your with Bee before things get messy. " said Lucus.

"Yeah I know, I've been avoiding her for last couple of days, she just doesnt get it. Il make sure I speak to her." I sigh.

"Well you ain't got a choice she stormed out of him wailing like a bloody cat, and said shel be round first thing in the morning. " lucus is now fucking laughing at me.

"Fuck,fuck, I could do with out this shit. " i shout.

I leave Lucus and get into my room, laying on my bed dreading what tomorrows going to bring if she turns up and Bee sees her. Fucking great!